XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it was open for po when it shown in STGCC for limited quantity. 150 or 300 pc ?? couldnt remember.

no info on height, but I think I remember them saying it was 30" + in length.

Im interested in what switch out parts there will be... Cant have a High profile statue like this without an extras, cmon that would be weak.

Good point, usually xm has so many switchout

So is it possible to order this figure from XM directly on April 15th in the US but have it shipped to my family in the Philippines?

Yes , XM web site will open the pre order form on the 15th. in the form the first thing you must do is select from one of the approved shipping regions.
Then you fill out the rest of the form and submit. XM will validate the information and then either approve or deny you an official order.

I'm not able to order from thier site myself , but I have researched the process .

Yes , XM web site will open the pre order form on the 15th. in the form the first thing you must do is select from one of the approved shipping regions.
Then you fill out the rest of the form and submit. XM will validate the information and then either approve or deny you an official order.

I'm not able to order from thier site myself , but I have researched the process .

Oh ok. So the main thing is to select the correct region. I hope my credit card goes thru since the billing address will be state side but the mailing will be international. Why can't you order from their site?

Oh ok. So the main thing is to select the correct region. I hope my credit card goes thru since the billing address will be state side but the mailing will be international. Why can't you order from their site?

Whenever these questions come up, it seems very hush hush to the actual process. For me all I can do is research to figure it all out. I will be glad to share any info I can to the secret underground XM system. :)

Here we go,
XM does not have a typical ordering system. When the Pre order goes live, you will click the Pre order button which brings you to an online form that will be submitted during the PO window. No credit card info will be taken at that time. XM will contact you within 10days to let you know if the Pre order was successful as they have to VERIFY they can sell to your country.

So the bad part of this is you will need to kind of fill out the form using the name of the person , and address in Singapore, otherwise your submission will be denied. If you can get past that first part, and your PO Submission is successful, then XM will email you back within 10days to ask for Deposit payment. At this point you will have to fill in your real name and US address to match your Credit card. This is another failure point, that when XM sees this, they may reject. I personally have not tried this as I dont have someone in Singapore to pickup from XM store.

All in all for US buyers its a wash. Your safest way to secure a Pre order is to buy from a Middle man seller in Singapore that has good feedback. The middle man seller I have been dealing with charges me 100SGD over the XM retail price that is on their web site.

This can backfire too spending the extra 100SGD over retails as in the case for me when I pre ordered Sandman. I secured the PO with my Middle man seller weeks before the actual PO went up on XM site. I already paid the deposit along with 100SGD fee. Recently I have seen other sellers in Singapore wanting to sell their PO for Retail no fees. For me I know I have Sandman locked in no questions. Yes I could have waited for a deal to pop up, but thats the game when you are in the US and dont have control over the system.

Anyway here is the terms from XM site for pre ordering:
Online Order Submission Form
Please submit your order using the form below.
Please note that submitting a preorder does not guarantee the purchase. XM Studios require a deposit before confirming your order but hey don’t worry, we will be in touch (usually within 10 working days) to explain payment options and methods. Once deposit payment is cleared, your order will be guaranteed!

I hope this helps explain a little. :)

Great info. Do you know if they accept paypal or only credit card?

Whenever these questions come up, it seems very hush hush to the actual process. For me all I can do is research to figure it all out. I will be glad to share any info I can to the secret underground XM system. :)

Here we go,
XM does not have a typical ordering system. When the Pre order goes live, you will click the Pre order button which brings you to an online form that will be submitted during the PO window. No credit card info will be taken at that time. XM will contact you within 10days to let you know if the Pre order was successful as they have to VERIFY they can sell to your country.

So the bad part of this is you will need to kind of fill out the form using the name of the person , and address in Singapore, otherwise your submission will be denied. If you can get past that first part, and your PO Submission is successful, then XM will email you back within 10days to ask for Deposit payment. At this point you will have to fill in your real name and US address to match your Credit card. This is another failure point, that when XM sees this, they may reject. I personally have not tried this as I dont have someone in Singapore to pickup from XM store.

All in all for US buyers its a wash. Your safest way to secure a Pre order is to buy from a Middle man seller in Singapore that has good feedback. The middle man seller I have been dealing with charges me 100SGD over the XM retail price that is on their web site.

This can backfire too spending the extra 100SGD over retails as in the case for me when I pre ordered Sandman. I secured the PO with my Middle man seller weeks before the actual PO went up on XM site. I already paid the deposit along with 100SGD fee. Recently I have seen other sellers in Singapore wanting to sell their PO for Retail no fees. For me I know I have Sandman locked in no questions. Yes I could have waited for a deal to pop up, but thats the game when you are in the US and dont have control over the system.

Anyway here is the terms from XM site for pre ordering:
Online Order Submission Form
Please submit your order using the form below.
Please note that submitting a preorder does not guarantee the purchase. XM Studios require a deposit before confirming your order but hey don’t worry, we will be in touch (usually within 10 working days) to explain payment options and methods. Once deposit payment is cleared, your order will be guaranteed!

I hope this helps explain a little. :)

Great info. Do you know if they accept paypal or only credit card?

I currently live in the US, I don't have a Singapore address so I have never been able to fill out the pre order form during the PO window.

As I explained there is no payment during the PO window. You submit a form and then XM validates your information. Once validated they will send you a email on how to pay the deposit.

I doubt they accept PayPal because fees are higher than actual Credit cards. XM Hong Kong accepts a credit card or a bank transfer. So I'm assuming XM Singapore works the same way.

Im a bit confused. does the po go up on the 15th or 16th? because 12 midnight for the 15th would be in 40 minutes whereas 12 midnight tomorrow is 16th.

XM site has been updated to include GhostRider is it 12:04 Am the 15th over there

Seems like he sold out @ 12:02am... Hopefully everyone who wanted one was able to get him.

It was sold out within 1 minute! I got my order in at 12:00 on the dot

12:01, I tried the order form again but the Ghost rider option was no longer available

It was sold out within 1 minute! I got my order in at 12:00 on the dot

12:01, I tried the order form again but the Ghost rider option was no longer available

Congrats , at least you got one. I'm in the US so I cant order from the site, but already paid a couple months ago for someones STGCC PO.

Thanks! I'm from Singapore, so I immediately refreshed the page as soon as the clock hit 12 and filled up the form as quickly as possible.

Yea I got one in on the dot too :D

So... I could have saved half a day at the con by just pre-ordering this online. Sure, would have saved $100 at the con itself but, time is money too. What an experience though, can't say I regret it.

Thanks! I'm from Singapore, so I immediately refreshed the page as soon as the clock hit 12 and filled up the form as quickly as possible.

Yea I got one in on the dot too :D

So... I could have saved half a day at the con by just pre-ordering this online. Sure, would have saved $100 at the con itself but, time is money too. What an experience though, can't say I regret it.

Congrats guys, that's so cool you can order direct. Sold out in less than 2 min. Now we have to wait till whenever they release him. I already have plans to set him up with multiple LED lights to illuminate certain parts of the flames.

Congrats guys, that's so cool you can order direct. Sold out in less than 2 min. Now we have to wait till whenever they release him. I already have plans to set him up with multiple LED lights to illuminate certain parts of the flames.

I think he looks great in the XM promo pics, with the black background and smoke, haha. But don't think the smoke will be something feasible for display, heh.

Hey guys, I found one website that is still taking pre-order for this item.

It's 2000USD.... toy-wave, does anyone know about this company?

Are they rigid? or any possibility it is a scam?

Back