XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how many people are going to complain about the 999 ES lol.

XM did a great job on the statue! A must own for any GR fan that's for certain.

The fact that this is $730 is amazeballs

If you are lucky to live in a region that XM is allowed to sell to for retail then you can get it from 730USD plus 250USD Ship = 980 USD.

Either way for someone in the US to buy this piece on 4/15 will cost around 2000 USD shipped because you have to pay a middle man to secure a pre order that will sell out in minutes. The middle men are selling these PO's for a lot more than retail.

/

I paid around $970 for mine, but I had to pay a bit extra for the guy to stand in line for me at the convention....

I paid around $970 for mine, but I had to pay a bit extra for the guy to stand in line for me at the convention....

Understood but that was if your ordered last year during the SGTCC convention. New collectors in the US trying to get this piece on the 15th will be tough and will cost much much more than retail .

Congrats on getting him anyways. This is a very nice piece , just wish the chain had a different shade of black to show better contrast.

Understood but that was if your ordered last year during the SGTCC convention. New collectors in the US trying to get this piece on the 15th will be tough and will cost much much more than retail .

Congrats on getting him anyways. This is a very nice piece , just wish the chain had a different shade of black to show better contrast.

If you look at the chain carefully, the front half of it has a slightly red look to it from being heated up... looks kind of cool...

If you look at the chain carefully, the front half of it has a slightly red look to it from being heated up... looks kind of cool...

I do see that now. Just a few links on the front looks to be heated metal, also the rear axle looks to be heated with a reddish tint to it. Yeah I'm sure this piece in hand will be much more amazing than the pics.

I like a lot of XM pieces but this is now the second time I'm left speechless by one of their statues. The first time was Mags, and now this one. Congrats to all of you that were able to score one.

Anyone know the height on this

no info on height, but I think I remember them saying it was 30" + in length.

Im interested in what switch out parts there will be... Cant have a High profile statue like this without an extras, cmon that would be weak.

Back