XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. Looks like a totally awesome concept. As awesome as it appears unfortunately I have to draw the line when pieces are this HUGE. It's challenging enough finding space for a single 1/4 piece plus box storage. This will be a space killer on both accounts. :horror

Hats off to those willing to take on the challenge. :bow I'm sure it will be a killer GR piece though.

Damn XM is killing it! This looks amazing! Again usa collectors can't buy it since retailers don't get these. Sad..... Imagine the size of this thing!

man I really hate how XM dosent ship to the States.. They would have made a fortune from me already... :*(

XM Exclusive means you can just PO to:

- XM Webpage
- XM Studio in Singapore
- XM Events like STGCC

No shipping to retailers.

If I got it right for Ghost Rider it will be:

1. PO at STGCC (september 12 and 13)
2. Only If GR doesn't sell out in STGCC you will be able to PO (a week later) through the website and Studio

If I got it right for Ghost Rider it will be:

1. PO at STGCC (september 12 and 13)
2. Only If GR doesn't sell out in STGCC you will be able to PO (a week later) through the website and Studio

I think that's correct although I'm not positive.
Depending on ed size it seems unlikely that it'll sell out at STGCC, I could be wrong...

No, there will be a fixed amount for STGCC. He can´t be sold out just on STGCC, because GR will show up on other Events in Singapore. :wink1:

Well they could, they show all their sold out stuff ant many events hahaha. But it would make sense to have a fixed number for STGCC. I really hope they go for a lower ES, retailers aren't getting it so making it a little more exclusive would be cool!

Rumor has the SRP at $1000 SGD ($709 USD) with 3rd parties offering it for $1300-$1500 SGD ($922-$1064 USD). I would guess it will be around $3500+ USD on Ebay...

I think given the size and how detailed this statue is going to be, it's a steal at $1000 USD, if SS did this statue it would easily be $1500+ USD, look at what SS wanted for their Predator statue, that was $1200

It bites you can't buy these XM statues through official retailers anymore :(

Rumor has the SRP at $1000 SGD ($709 USD) with 3rd parties offering it for $1300-$1500 SGD ($922-$1064 USD). I would guess it will be around $3500+ USD on Ebay...

I think given the size and how detailed this statue is going to be, it's a steal at $1000 USD, if SS did this statue it would easily be $1500+ USD, look at what SS wanted for their Predator statue, that was $1200

It bites you can't buy these XM statues through official retailers anymore :(

That's what I heard as well regarding the price, and yes it will go for crazy money on ebay for sure!!!

I knew it wan't going to be cheap, but I'd like to see more complete images before putting a deposit down.
I guess on the positive side if it turns out to be something that I don't absolutely love I can always sell it and at the very least break even.

Does anyone have an idea how soon this would ship? Dates listed on XMs site don't really tell much.

Last edited:
Yes I got a confirmed retail price of $1000. If anyone is offering any higher it will be them purely making profit. Higher deposit than normal it seems though. I have been told $350 by a retailer.

Yes I got a confirmed retail price of $1000. If anyone is offering any higher it will be them purely making profit. Higher deposit than normal it seems though. I have been told $350 by a retailer.

There are other fees involved, tax/time/handling all this gets factored in to some extant so it's not surprising 1000-1500 (ish) SGD.

Where do you guys order your XM statues from if you are in the US?

Outside contact, friends or family...

Back