XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to recall BBTS is not getting any XM statue anymore after the ones they already put on PO (last one was MK7 i think)

So if not BBTS, it would probably be best to try one of the retailers listed on their website? Have people done this with much success?

I don't frequent the XM threads so I'm not sure, any advice/info would be appreciated, by anyone. :duff
This is the only real character I'd even consider paying XM prices for as SS has yet to attempt GH in this manner.

So if not BBTS, it would probably be best to try one of the retailers listed on their website? Have people done this with much success?

I don't frequent the XM threads so I'm not sure, any advice/info would be appreciated, by anyone. :duff
This is the only real character I'd even consider paying XM prices for as SS has yet to attempt GH in this manner.

If you really want this statue, lock it up now. Try like hell to contact one of the Singapore members on this board and put down a deposit immediately if you really want to secure this piece. Otherwise, you are playing Russian Roulette if you try to get this on PO day. Many peeps have tried to secure XM merch through retailers on PO day and have come away empty handed and frustrated. Securing any XM piece nowadays is no joke given the low ES on their merch and high demand. Remember, there will never be more than 999 pieces of any character made by XM. That's 999 pieces for everyone in the world that wants a 1/4 GR statue. I know it's tough to try and lock up a PO based off black and white concept art but that's what it takes if you want a chance to own XM merch. Good luck.

I think the early PO for GR has not open yet. So do not get excited. But do get ready to pull the trigger when it does...

You know. I had made a great list of all the websites and people we could use to order XM statues (and other brands) but the mods deleted at request of the owner of this forum.

Mods, since the XM threads aren't going anywhere can I make that thread again? It's for the good of our members and the hobby. Let me know.

I think the early PO for GR has not open yet. So do not get excited. But do get ready to pull the trigger when it does...

If you wait until then...it's already too late. Unless you live in XM's sales region and can order directly from them off their website, other measures need to be taken.

You know. I had made a great list of all the websites and people we could use to order XM statues (and other brands) but the mods deleted at request of the owner of this forum.

Mods, since the XM threads aren't going anywhere can I make that thread again? It's for the good of our members and the hobby. Let me know.

Unless you get an OK directly from Dave, it'll probably get deleted again. It's a shame. We're all here because we collect Marvel statues.

Unless you get an OK directly from Dave, it'll probably get deleted again. It's a shame. We're all here because we collect Marvel statues.

I know,that's why I haven't remade it already. The mods can check with him. If it's ok then I'll make again. I saved the all the information because I had a feeling the need for it would arise again. There's people asking where to order from in every single XM thread.

If you really want this statue, lock it up now. Try like hell to contact one of the Singapore members on this board and put down a deposit immediately if you really want to secure this piece. Otherwise, you are playing Russian Roulette if you try to get this on PO day. Many peeps have tried to secure XM merch through retailers on PO day and have come away empty handed and frustrated. Securing any XM piece nowadays is no joke given the low ES on their merch and high demand. Remember, there will never be more than 999 pieces of any character made by XM. That's 999 pieces for everyone in the world that wants a 1/4 GR statue. I know it's tough to try and lock up a PO based off black and white concept art but that's what it takes if you want a chance to own XM merch. Good luck.

Yah, from what I have read that always seems to be the case. I'll check the retailers they have listed and check the thread as time goes on. All I can do is try... thanks for the info.

That's to bad, but I guess Dave has his reasons. If you have any website/person in particular that would be a possibility, please let me know. Thanks.

This looks amazing.

This looks amazing.

This will blow EVERY previous XM piece out of the water, if executed well (which XM will do anyway.)

Magneto will get knocked off the top spot, IMO.

This looks incredible. INCREDIBLE. I'm not even this excited for Spider-Man.

Who wants to help me get this?!

JAY?!?!

This looks amazing.

This will blow EVERY previous XM piece out of the water, if executed well (which XM will do anyway.)

Magneto will get knocked off the top spot, IMO.

This looks incredible. INCREDIBLE. I'm not even this excited for Spider-Man.

Who wants to help me get this?!

JAY?!?!

Whoa, whoa, whoa ...lets wait at least til the 3D rendering to make that distinction. :lol

If XM can pull off the concept art and nail it in 3D form...this is going to be an EPIC statue. It will easily rival the very best releases of XM. When this is printed and painted up, I have no doubt that jaws will be dropping everywhere.

I can only hope. Phoenix looked great, but the flames are what have me worried on GR. The chain too. Just have to wait and see and be ready to jump when PO goes up.

Is it confirmed that XM will proceed on this? I don't see him on the upcoming schedule of XM.. If yes then I may need to hold on getting XM Mags and use the money for upcoming cool releases :)

Back