XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed es of 999. Just don't get why they do this stupid event only PO.....as if it isn't difficult enough already for people.

I don't know if I'm glad or pissed that they're selling it exclusively at the con. No way I'm gonna get this at jumped up prices just because XM wants me to go to their booth. I think it's unfair that they don't give loyal followers the chance to get this.

Then again I guess I'm glad I can say no to this piece and save my money.

I don't know if I'm glad or pissed that they're selling it exclusively at the con. No way I'm gonna get this at jumped up prices just because XM wants me to go to their booth. I think it's unfair that they don't give loyal followers the chance to get this.

Then again I guess I'm glad I can say no to this piece and save my money.

It'll also be available via their website.

Whatever the ES is going to be you can be sure it will be a blood bath to get one of these.

From XM. :yess:

We're implementing ways and have been rejecting individuals from buying more than 2 pieces. In fact for many of the latest releases, we've restricted purchases to one per individual. E.g. someone ordered online and walked into the store and wanted one more, we will reject and release that piece to others who are waiting. By doing this, we hope to limit the number of people who are buying more than 1 piece to flip.

From SF. GT will be exclusive and allocated to other events/cons.

Technically, it's max of 2 because we know some true collectors like to display different variations due to our switch out options. Occasionally, we limit to 1 when we see a super fast sell out eg on our website and walk ins and we want to help as many collectors obtain a piece. Ghost rider will be an XM exclusive so we will allocate stocks for the events (not just sgtcc), our website and our retail store. No retailers will be given any stock so we haven't decided on the ES Until after the events' two day response but won't go above 999.

I hope limiting their statues to events and their website isn't going to be a common procedure. These are already difficult to get as it is.

Does this mean retailers won't get any stock at all or is XM waiting until "after the events' two day response" ?
Figures the single XM piece I'm interested in will be even harder to obtain than most others... :gah:

XM Exclusive means you can just PO to:

- XM Webpage
- XM Studio in Singapore
- XM Events like STGCC

No shipping to retailers.

Back