XM Studios 1/4 Elektra Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Guys we know everyone been waiting for her ...... here is some wips on the print out....she
is worth waiting Thanks to Mufizal for the great sculp and Philip Tan for the concept..." XM FB

11737889_1573358486218178_5792212750182904596_n.jpg

11224067_1573358509551509_6179547766621178854_n.jpg

"Guys we know everyone been waiting for her ...... here is some wips on the print out....she
is worth waiting Thanks to Mufizal for the great sculp and Philip Tan for the concept..." XM FB

11737889_1573358486218178_5792212750182904596_n.jpg

11224067_1573358509551509_6179547766621178854_n.jpg

I know 1st head is the logical one, but the second one is way bttr in my eyes :O pretty wow

Will need to see from more angles but the second head may get me to buy this. Had zero interest before but now it may be a possibility.

Will need to see from more angles but the second head may get me to buy this. Had zero interest before but now it may be a possibility.

well I had interest in this since day one but that second head made it a no brainer:O

Yeah second head is really nice. The hair looks great. Need this with my DD now.

well I had interest in this since day one but that second head made it a no brainer:O

Yup! Same here ...wanted to get her since day one! Was a no brainer for me from the start! Loving this beauty even more!

The pose is still an issue for me, but I'd like to see it painted before I decide. It'd be nice to have her to go with Daredevil though.

There almost has to be future pieces made of Elektra, so I'll be out for this one as well. With how creative XM is with their posing, I feel they just really missed the mark on this one, and as much as I'd love to have it to go with DD, I don't think this is the version I'll go with.

I'm sure it'll look great once it's painted, and I'm eager to see those shots, but when we're talking upwards of $1200-$1400 shipped and at the door, it has to be a piece I absolutely can't be without.

And while I'm more of a first sculpt "red bandana" fan, it's definitely nice to have another headsculpt option that collector's getting this piece will actually use (unlike the unmasked Matt sculpt!)

I want a 1/4 Elektra, but this isn't the one for me. I'll wait for a future SS PF to come around hopefully.

They just made a new Daredevil, and the show is only going to get more popular, so here's hoping one of her isn't too far off! And with their fantastic female sculpting work lately, I think they have a great chance to really nail one here!

I want a 1/4 Elektra, but this isn't the one for me. I'll wait for a future SS PF to come around hopefully.

The first SSC PF was pretty good minus the face. I loved the base on it. I'm definitely excited to see something down the road. (Sooner rather than later.)

The first SSC PF was pretty good minus the face. I loved the base on it. I'm definitely excited to see something down the road. (Sooner rather than later.)

Well with their recent offerings on the female front, I think that they can deliver a worthy face these days! A lot has changed since they last released an Elektra! I'd be really eager to see what they had to offer, as I'd really love to have an Elektra in my collection!

Well with their recent offerings on the female front, I think that they can deliver a worthy face these days! A lot has changed since they last released an Elektra! I'd be really eager to see what they had to offer, as I'd really love to have an Elektra in my collection!

It would be a no-brainer for me. And I'll even by DD if Sideshow grants me this wish. Seriously though, SSC needs another Marvel woman PF and this is perfect.

Back