[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawkeye 1.jpg

Hawkeye 2.jpg

Hawkeye 3.jpg

Hawkeye 4.jpg

I had left the foam protection to show the care XM took in making sure the outfit that flows over his legs didn't break...but half of it was I was so damn excited to have it in hand :yess:

Thanks fellas this was a statue caught my eye from the first XM solicitation and I'm SO happy to say it is a complete home run.

Damn great pics, Mjolnir!!

You have yourself a great statue! Congrats!

nice one bro! ... can see your excitement. You missed out the little dirt stopper on the hydrant and quiver strap too *wink*

Awesome pics bro!!! Definately a epic statue!!

nice one bro! ... can see your excitement. You missed out the little dirt stopper on the hydrant and quiver strap too *wink*

Thanks so much fellas I got a new camera so figured I'd play around some. Maybe I'll do a video review of this one cause it sure as hell deserves one...oh yea and the statue reviewed completely made/foam removed :rotfl

lol brother I missed a lot out of excitement. I tell you what though seeing the quality of XM pieces I can't even imagine how killer Wolverine, Thanos and Phoenix will be...(mind blowing initiated)

Thanks brother :hi5: after figuring out how to use the damn thing (my first REAL camera) taking decent shots wasn't so bad.

Fully plan to do more on my upcoming Wolverine, LOBO and Dawg, Thanos ect...

Dont suppose you were going to do a short video. Would love to see one, since I have a XM Hawkeye coming in the near future. Thank you. Looks great!

Is this worth to get with $1k shipped?

Only you can really answer that. That's about the same price as from the Euro stores. I've got one coming and i'm happy with that price. This is imho the best Hawkeye on the market. It's the only Hawkeye i'll ever need. Looks amazing in pics and videos. Not heard one person that owns it, say anything bad about it. :)

Only you can really answer that. That's about the same price as from the Euro stores. I've got one coming and i'm happy with that price. This is imho the best Hawkeye on the market. It's the only Hawkeye i'll ever need. Looks amazing in pics and videos. Not heard one person that owns it, say anything bad about it. :)

agree, I am not a fan of him, but statue itself looks very nice.
thanks for the reply brotha

Back