[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to hunt down a Captain America now. I was happy with the SS PF, but seeing these two together is really selling it.

First off want to thank Mark for being so awesome at delivering both statues together, marks such a down to earth guy its unreal, Hawkeye #19 in the house! Ok guys here's a quick review, this statue is amazing, The paint apps are unreal I'm not even sure how XM does it, no issues at all. When unboxing guys please take your time XM has does a lot of wrapping especially on the bow I had to used a very small letter opener to loosen the tape but as usual XM did an amazing job, The metal arrows add such a premium touch to it, the face is once again almost on part with hot toys in terms of realism, I definitely think this is sleeper hit that will be highly wanted after. Hawkeye definitely has presence, in terms of a Hawkeye sculpt this is definitely A 10/10 for me!

Wow! Just wow, SC!

Just saw your Wolverine pics and these don't disappoint either. Again your pics really showcase the excellence of this piece. Kudos!

My Hawkeye is through bbts too. Unless Mark saved me one. I spoke about it with him but never finalized it. Will have to wait and see. If I have to wait for bbts that's fine. Won't have anywhere to put it until September or October anyhow.

It's looking great though and congrats on those who have gotten it so far. I think I may be able to sell my Avengers hot toys if I can have a nice set of XM Avengers statues. It's the darn Hulk that is the big question mark. To keep or to just go with the new SSC PF. The EX on the PF fits in a bit more I think since Hawkeye and Thor are classic versions and XM's Hulk is more modern. Really a shame the head's are easily swappable for there to be a custom.

Its looks amazing , make first release XM Cap looks bad. The paint app much better and a subtle texture on leather, just amazing

Do you have the XM Cap at home, if not..... :rotfl

Feel shame, I am not. I am not statue collectors :lol

I just judge by picture, quite ignorant. But thats what I see XM improved in some part, more crisp details, more realistic paint app, subtle leather texture . Sorry If I am being offended, just poor choice of words

#37 arrived yesterday and couldn't be happier. Tons of detail and personality in this one. I know pictures have all been posted already but more soon to come...:)

#37 arrived yesterday and couldn't be happier. Tons of detail and personality in this one. I know pictures have all been posted already but more soon to come...:)

Looking forward to the pics. You can never have too many.

Does anyone own both the Sideshow and XM Hawkeye? I would like to see side by side pics. I currently own the Sideshow Hawkeye and love it.

Back