[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b5f292e76f4d83be13c5ecedb8f6824e.jpg
I'm not sure if I'll go that far, but he's really great. The details are very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics guys and congrats. :hi5:

I need to take some pics of mine when i get time. It's stunning in person. Paint is amazing as you'd expect with XM. Has a lot of great details that don't come across as well in the pics. The leather straps etc really do look like leather, you'd never know unless you touched it. Love the metal arrows as well. Just adds that touch of class. The portrait is also another strong point on the statue. I couldn't be happier with it and i'm glad i pulled the trigger on this one.

Nice pics guys and congrats. :hi5:

I need to take some pics of mine when i get time. It's stunning in person. Paint is amazing as you'd expect with XM. Has a lot of great details that don't come across as well in the pics. The leather straps etc really do look like leather, you'd never know unless you touched it. Love the metal arrows as well. Just adds that touch of class. The portrait is also another strong point on the statue. I couldn't be happier with it and i'm glad i pulled the trigger on this one.

jay so u think this piece will be a nice complaint to SSC CA and the new thor ? i dont see this hawkeyes in person but since is comic version will look kool i guess idk let me know pls :p

I hope so cuz I sold my SS Hawkeye for this to display with the new SS Hulk, Cap, & Thor. Along w/ the old SS Panther & Vision. I'm also planning on displaying the XM Classic Iron Man once I get him sometime next year

jay so u think this piece will be a nice complaint to SSC CA and the new thor ? i dont see this hawkeyes in person but since is comic version will look kool i guess idk let me know pls :p

I think it will be great with those. I love that it has a comic, stroke more realistic look to it.

This is a pic i saw on FB and he doesn't look out of place at all.
11052474_10208137229327921_3152856502661462543_n.jpg

Oh man I forgot to add my new XM Ant Man that's arriving this week. [emoji16]

Hawkeye 1.JPG

Hawkeye 2.JPG

Hawkeye 3.JPG

Hawkeye 4.JPG

Hawkeye 5.JPG

Hawkeye 6.JPG

Hawkeye 8.JPG

Hawkeye 7.JPG

Hawkeye 9.JPG

Hawkeye 10.JPG

Hawkeye 11.JPG

Hawkeye 12.JPG

Hawkeye 13.JPG

Hawkeye 14.JPG

I was going to take a lot of close shots of all the details but the battery died. :gah:

Back