[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way smaller or else smooth's doggie is huge. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

4.jpg

First off want to thank Mark for being so awesome at delivering both statues together, marks such a down to earth guy its unreal, Hawkeye #19 in the house! Ok guys here's a quick review, this statue is amazing, The paint apps are unreal I'm not even sure how XM does it, no issues at all. When unboxing guys please take your time XM has does a lot of wrapping especially on the bow I had to used a very small letter opener to loosen the tape but as usual XM did an amazing job, The metal arrows add such a premium touch to it, the face is once again almost on part with hot toys in terms of realism, I definitely think this is sleeper hit that will be highly wanted after. Hawkeye definitely has presence, in terms of a Hawkeye sculpt this is definitely A 10/10 for me!

Smooth Criminal it feels he stand in front of me, thx for the great and clear pics. :hi5:

Still waitíng for myself from Mark. He will send my Hawkeye and Wolverine together. :yess:

Thanks for the smooth professional grade pictures. You really capture the awesome details on these fabulous pieces. :bow

Congrats bro.

First off want to thank Mark for being so awesome at delivering both statues together, marks such a down to earth guy its unreal, Hawkeye #19 in the house! Ok guys here's a quick review, this statue is amazing, The paint apps are unreal I'm not even sure how XM does it, no issues at all. When unboxing guys please take your time XM has does a lot of wrapping especially on the bow I had to used a very small letter opener to loosen the tape but as usual XM did an amazing job, The metal arrows add such a premium touch to it, the face is once again almost on part with hot toys in terms of realism, I definitely think this is sleeper hit that will be highly wanted after. Hawkeye definitely has presence, in terms of a Hawkeye sculpt this is definitely A 10/10 for me!

Fantastic photos SC! :clap Hawkeye looks great.

Mark is sending me Mags, Hawkeye and Wolverine in one shipment. :horror Can...not...wait.

Back