XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one now. It should be here in a week or so. I can't wait to pair it with Magneto. :yess:

Wow, just checked ebay prices....I don't buy to flip and I'm certainly not selling my wolverine but nice to know it's worth 2x what I'm paying for him already!

I don't think I'd sell him if it were going for 3k. It's the best yellow wolverine out there, plus there will be plenty of custom portraits for it

I don't think I'd sell him if it were going for 3k. It's the best yellow wolverine out there, plus there will be plenty of custom portraits for it

Agreed. Waited for one Wolvie to have in my collection for the betetr part of 3 decades and I finally have him. :yess:

The hunt for Doom and Hulk continues...........:gah:

Same here, shipped on Friday by Simply Toys, today at noon Hawkeye and Wolverine arrived in Germany:buttrock: 247 Singapore dollars for 2 statues..

Just amazing pieces once more, XM is at the top of the statue world in my opinion. Excellent quality, packaging and extras. This company is amazing...

Even the calm head looks good in the flesh:D

Just a question, both eyes have intermittent lighting? Mine are both intermittent, so they can both be put in at the same time?

A few pics:

Congrats Ceetee, SpenK! The DHL Express shipping is insane. My Wolvie is still in Singapore. FedEx hasn't updated tracking since Friday. :monkey2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back