XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks YP. By the way, Hawkeye is a seriously underrated statue. It looks even more impressive than Wolverine in my opinion. Classic bow is the way to go for this one:)

Agree, Hawkeye turned out stellar from head to toe. Love the switch out bow and arrows too. :rock If I were to shoot for an Avenger statue display I'd have scorched the Earth trying to secure him lol. Congrats man!

Same here, shipped on Friday by Simply Toys, today at noon Hawkeye and Wolverine arrived in Germany:buttrock: 247 Singapore dollars for 2 statues..

Just amazing pieces once more, XM is at the top of the statue world in my opinion. Excellent quality, packaging and extras. This company is amazing...

Even the calm head looks good in the flesh:D

Just a question, both eyes have intermittent lighting? Mine are both intermittent, so they can both be put in at the same time?

A few pics:

I'm jealous. lol

Agree, Hawkeye turned out stellar from head to toe. Love the switch out bow and arrows too. :rock If I were to shoot for an Avenger statue display I'd have scorched the Earth trying to secure him lol. Congrats man!

I have Hawkeye coming at the end of the month. :yess: :D

I really like that second picture of Wolverine howling at Mags.

Tomorrow my orders of Wolverine and Hawkeye are supposed to be delivered. :panic:

I really like that second picture of Wolverine howling at Mags.

Tomorrow my orders of Wolverine and Hawkeye are supposed to be delivered. :panic:

You are in for a treat tomorrow:clap Everyone is talking about Wolverine but once you will see Hawkeye, you will be equally amazed:wink1:

Got mine today and it definitely is a home run. Shout out to Scoots for getting it to me safely! The back of the arms from normal viewing distance is just fine, and even up close I don't really see any real issues with it. The faces all look great and have clean paint lines like all XM Studios statues I've owned all around great job on QC, Quality, and design. With the Marvel embargo going on now on merchandise this is probably going to be my favorite yellow costume Wolverine statue for a long while. 10/10

NCDnT3.jpg

x6W0iu.jpg

69O3YX.jpg

rlK3Lk.jpg

R698dH.jpg

FGlyyf.jpg

se7E0g.jpg

5Z6hGb.jpg

JtbdOG.jpg

WpELRF.jpg

xd6hf0.jpg

kla5QZ.jpg

U98Gi3.jpg

ZzPknT.jpg

1o8imU.jpg

nv6ytI.jpg

7sh54S.jpg

nMSn7r.jpg

gEynTZ.jpg

Paid for this guy last week and still waiting on my shipping notice from Simply Toys. Anyone else get theirs from ST yet?

Fingers crossed, I should be receiving mine tomorrow as well. Didn't you and GZL pay the balance off in roughly the same timeframe that I did? Did you check your spam folder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back