XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#125 just arrived today and as many others have already confirmed in hand it's a beautiful statue.

Everyone's seen it a billion times already but "more" pictures soon to come.

Congrats to those who just got their shipping notice get recently it's an amazing addition to any collection.
Congrats buddy! :hi5:

Looking forward to your review and pics :duff

Mine is on its way to me now. I'm really excited to see this XM quality for myself

Congrats Frostlord on your first XM pick up of many.

Trust me when I say the minute you open the brown box the packaging itself will blow you away. The entire package is next level stuff buddy enjoy.

Me tooooooo!

Wolverine should be here by Wednesday!

Wow, that is quick. I hope mine will also be in Germany around Wednesday:yess: Let us see how it looks in person, I was blown away with Magneto and I am sure I will also be blown away by these 2.

Got mine today. No pics cause it went back into the box after inspection. Sorry. But this is my first XM piece and I have to say it was defn worth the price of $890 for him. The quality is defn there. It's not perfect, as no statue ever is, but the paint is everything I expected. I love the box, way better than any SS boxes. The print and statue lay out is a nice bonus. This is by far the best Wolverine I have seen in person. Haven't had Resinworx, so I can only go by pics, I'm sure that one is up to par with this, but I'm extremely satisfied.

The paint on the masked head could've been a bit better around the teeth, but that's my only nit pick. I love the screaming head the most. And the arm hairs are actually not bad in person. 9.5/10 for me. Only like 5% of my collection is comic statues, so I feel my opinion is not biased at all. I'm very picky with the statues I accept into my collection.

Got mine today. No pics cause it went back into the box after inspection. Sorry. But this is my first XM piece and I have to say it was defn worth the price of $890 for him. The quality is defn there. It's not perfect, as no statue ever is, but the paint is everything I expected. I love the box, way better than any SS boxes. The print and statue lay out is a nice bonus. This is by far the best Wolverine I have seen in person. Haven't had Resinworx, so I can only go by pics, I'm sure that one is up to par with this, but I'm extremely satisfied.

The paint on the masked head could've been a bit better around the teeth, but that's my only nit pick. I love the screaming head the most. And the arm hairs are actually not bad in person. 9.5/10 for me. Only like 5% of my collection is comic statues, so I feel my opinion is not biased at all. I'm very picky with the statues I accept into my collection.

Congrats and thanks for the review Azurepred!

Ambasah, I can't wait to hear your thoughts and see your pics on Wolverine as well!

Just a quick question. Does anyone know the dimensions of the art prints that come packaged with the statues off hand? I thought someone mentioned that they were 11x17 a while back?

very good review and i can't agree more with you !! congrates!!

Grats man :duff

:postpics:

Back