XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's crazy. I take it you are loricstone on statueforum?

It's tempting to go with DHL express from ST as I'm dying to get this, but I had my other two pieces come via fedex and it was 3-4 days. The wait is worth saving the $70 I think.

Nope same username on Statue forum. I didn't have the option through my seller. Unfortunately I had it shipped to my parent's and won't be able to inspect it until this weekend and then it goes into storage .

Halelujah! I just received my shipping quote for Wolvie! :yess

$144.78 to Canada via FedEx and $216.05 via DHL. Jean is probably still quite a ways off so I think I may go through FedEx. Are you guys declaring the full value? Do you just send your FedEx account no. to Phoebe?

I can't tell you just how excited I am that I'm finally getting this piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halelujah! I just received my shipping quote for Wolvie! :yess

$144.78 to Canada via FedEx and $216.05 via DHL. Jean is probably still quite a ways off so I think I may go through FedEx. Are you guys declaring the full value? Do you just send your FedEx account no. to Phoebe?

I can't tell you just how excited I am that I'm finally getting this piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No,I did not let them declare full value. But in Europe these customs costs are also huge, so they just add the invoice with the shipping costs. I hope they will not notice something, it worked last time with Magneto without problems.

Canada has similar customs fees to ours, mate. Around 20% of declared value, they avoid the 12$ handling fee by setting up FedEx accounts.

Got my shipping quote from ST! Looks like the FedEx option will be $107 after the conversion, which is cheaper than I thought it would be. They said they're set to ship later this week.

Wolverine is in the house! Look at how small he is compare to Hulk. He is like a munchkin. Love the consistency in the scales of the Marvel 1:4 line.

29elw7k.jpg

5dunbp.jpg

beem2o.jpg

hv2d15.jpg

2cwrf35.jpg

2qjaycy.jpg

Just got my shipping invoice from ST. $146 shipped to Texas not bad at all. Quick question, Wolverine was priced at $714 SGD minus $300SGD deposit = $414 SGD plus $146 shipping is $560 SGD.

Is that what I owe in USD or will in convert once I make the payment thru paypal?

Thanks

You'll owe S$560 but Paypal will convert the funds to US $ for you. When ST sends an invoice for the balance it will show in S$ and underneath that it should show the US$ amount.

Got my ST notice about the shipping options - I don't have the patience to play the waiting game any longer so I'm going with Fedex. :yess:

#125 just arrived today and as many others have already confirmed in hand it's a beautiful statue.

Everyone's seen it a billion times already but "more" pictures soon to come.

Congrats to those who just got their shipping notice get recently it's an amazing addition to any collection.

Love seeing it next to Hulk. I sold my Hulk two weeks ago and already regret, so I have a deal pending to get another one in a trade for some hot toys lol. Lost the coin I had for it though. It looks awesome next to Wolverine.

Back