XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my ST shipping notice. Those prices are in SGD right? If so not bad at all.

1. For DHL express service and this is the amount: S$216.05 to: It will be VERY MUCH CHEAPER per kg if you send this statue with another statue to hit the min 40kg required for the cheaper spot rate via DHL.

2. For FedEx International Economy 5-7 days service, the amount is S$157.80

This item is ready for shipment later part of this week. Please let me know if you would like to proceed to send this statue using this quote + remaining balance (if payable) or wait for another XM statue and have them sent together.

Should you have any special shipping instruction, please indicate in the email too.

We will try to reply as soon as possible but do bear with us if we do not reply immediate

I got the same mail. All I can say is, if you get the chance to ship 2 together you can save a lot. I waited to ship Hawkeye last week and got a shipping quote for Hawkeye and Wolverine together, 247 Singapore Dollars, shipping to Europe. It is the same shipping cost as Sideshow shipping to Europe:)

Wow, that price to Europe from DHL is really good for 2 statues! What quote did they give for just Hawkeye Ceetee? I wonder if you can shave off the handling fee if you were to make an account like FedEx?

As for Wolverine, looks like I might be in a later batch from ST. I've been checking my phone the whole day and nada... :monkey2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that price to Europe from DHL is really good for 2 statues! What quote did they give for just Hawkeye Ceetee? I wonder if you can shave off the handling fee if you were to make an account like FedEx?

As for Wolverine, looks like I might be in a later batch from ST. I've been checking my phone the whole day and nada... :monkey2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They gave me a higher quote for Hawkeye alone, S$255 :D

So if you can wait a little bit, it will save you a lot of money.

If all goes according to plan my wolverine will be shipped out on Friday.

For the statue and shipping the total came out to $12 more than the new Vader PF is going to cost at our local retailers.... Best $12 I ever spent

I got the same mail. All I can say is, if you get the chance to ship 2 together you can save a lot. I waited to ship Hawkeye last week and got a shipping quote for Hawkeye and Wolverine together, 247 Singapore Dollars, shipping to Europe. It is the same shipping cost as Sideshow shipping to Europe:)

Damn.... less for two statues than it is for one? Problem is I didn't get hawkeye from ST... so I'm stuck waiting until Phoenix releases to get a cheaper shipping quote from them... still... perhaps I could wait it out. But with Phoenix delayed again, that may be 2 months or more. I could probably wait. Not like I have anywhere to put Wolverine right now but I really want to see him!

My next ST statue is Phoenix. That would be to long a wait I think. I may do the bundle shipping on Phoenix and Thanos since they will be bigger statues and coming out about the same time frame it appears.

That's crazy. I take it you are loricstone on statueforum?

It's tempting to go with DHL express from ST as I'm dying to get this, but I had my other two pieces come via fedex and it was 3-4 days. The wait is worth saving the $70 I think.

Back