XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with sideshow you also need different billing addresses so not as simple as it seems.

To me it seems easier to have 10 things ordered online and shipped to 10 of your friends, than physically taking your friends to a store and take those 10 things you want. This is what I'm saying, but regardless, the point is still that it's perfectly doable.

Then another feedback will come up saying XM is not as collectible as before due to increase in ES :)

To me it seems easier to have 10 things ordered online and shipped to 10 of your friends, than physically taking your friends to a store and take those 10 things you want. This is what I'm saying, but regardless, the point is still that it's perfectly doable.

Many things are doable just not practical. Its more practical to have x people with you in a store buying an item VS x different shipping addresses and walking x diff people through check out and bla bla

I don't agree with how your going about making your point because you are trying to compare XM to SS. SS has put a control in place with the billing address/CC and XM has with their 1 per customer. With someone loopholing their system to their face what people are saying is completely valid. With that said both companies use a deterrent to keep their products from being scalped but it's not a bullet proof system.

It's all rather moot anyways since most of us can't buy directly from XM anyways so if someone buys 10 Magnetos from XM directly it has no impact on us. It's the same with Simple Toys they set a certain amount aside for their brick stores and the rest are internet orders. So anyone walking in their store to buy it doesn't effect anyone ordering on their website.

Is it just me ...or is the time span between batches for this piece longer when compared to batches for Magneto? I swear there was a 2 week span between the 1st and 2nd batches for Mags.

Or it could be I'm anxious to get mine and it just seems longer .....

What are those coins made out of anyways? Unless they're made out of pure silver, I wouldn't pay $1 more for one

Got my ST shipping notice. Those prices are in SGD right? If so not bad at all.

1. For DHL express service and this is the amount: S$216.05 to: It will be VERY MUCH CHEAPER per kg if you send this statue with another statue to hit the min 40kg required for the cheaper spot rate via DHL.

2. For FedEx International Economy 5-7 days service, the amount is S$157.80

This item is ready for shipment later part of this week. Please let me know if you would like to proceed to send this statue using this quote + remaining balance (if payable) or wait for another XM statue and have them sent together.

Should you have any special shipping instruction, please indicate in the email too.

We will try to reply as soon as possible but do bear with us if we do not reply immediate

Thx for putting that up Wanderlai. It would've been nice to have Wolvie shipped with Jean, but oh well. I'm debating on whether to have Wolverine declared at a lower value, but I'm thinking it may not be worth shaving off a few bucks on the off chance it comes damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back