XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can pretty much expect every xm statue to be 1500 or more once they get in hand the reason being no statue has an es over 999 and how many billions of marvel fans are here in the world wanting a certain character you also want in your collection. Best advice is to pay the premium for those desperate to unload their pre-orders for maybe 200-300 over retail because if you wait you're gonna end up paying 1800-2500 for an a-lister like wolverine

That's true. I'm Just not sure it's worth over £1000 to me. This is the last one i've missed though. I already have everything else i want locked in. :rock

Lets just say your XM collection will not be complete without Wolverine. Get it ASAP!

You can pretty much expect every xm statue to be 1500 or more once they get in hand the reason being no statue has an es over 999 and how many billions of marvel fans are here in the world wanting a certain character you also want in your collection. Best advice is to pay the premium for those desperate to unload their pre-orders for maybe 200-300 over retail because if you wait you're gonna end up paying 1800-2500 for an a-lister like wolverine

**im just here looking for all the people saying sideshow it to expensive**

This wolverine looks awesome. I like the base so much. I have the arms HATE THE ARMS specifically the hair on the arms but overall great statue. Not worth the cover charge in my opinion but for those who have it in their display congrats.

I'm with you guys: paid in full and just waiting for it to be shipped out...(as I pull all of my hair out from excitement)

:panic:

Back