XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but he does have a pretty bad case of Gingivitis setting in... ;) ;)

Wolverine gotta floss those button teeth and guns better :)

11A9BAD1-3337-4AB6-863E-A668666A8B8A_zpslinmhnps.jpg

He also seems to have sum extra paint goop above his upper lip in this shot but maybe it's the photo and the lighting.

He also seems to have a lot of paint overlay on his forehead from his hair. But if you display with masked head only then you only have to worry about bed head and Gingivitis ::

92499B4D-5604-4390-8D8F-9AD6FE654336_zps5e7vqvvq.jpg

OK I am being a ****... Those are some minor problems... (Ears would drive me nuts though.. I Would have to get a replacement for that).

Congrats.

No but he does have a pretty bad case of Gingivitis setting in... ;) ;)

Wolverine gotta floss those button teeth and guns better :)
You're about a week late with the teeth trolling, but I'll entertain it.

I'm ok with a 2-3 millimeter tooth not being perfect, as opposed to a horrendous portrait missing an eyebrow and questionable 'green' paint. :lol

Like I said, I'm happy with this being displayed as below and so is every single person who's received one. ;)

DE546F1B-8FCA-4A3F-9F57-E59C3ED4EFD2_zpsbbo8tcpq.jpg

He also seems to have sum extra paint goop above his upper lip in this shot but maybe it's the photo and the lighting.

He also seems to have a lot of paint overlay on his forehead from his hair. But if you display with masked head only then you only have to worry about bed head and Gingivitis ::

OK I am being a ****... Those are some minor problems... (Ears would drive me nuts though.. I Would have to get a replacement for that).

Congrats.

Had you read my review instead of cherry picked two pictures from 10cm away, you'd know the unmasked portraits were going straight into storage. :lol

You're about a week late with the teeth trolling, but I'll entertain it.

I'm ok with a 2-3 millimeter tooth not being perfect, as opposed to a horrendous portrait missing an eyebrow and questionable 'green' paint. :lol

Like I said, I'm happy with this being displayed as below and so is every single person who's received one. ;)

DE546F1B-8FCA-4A3F-9F57-E59C3ED4EFD2_zpsbbo8tcpq.jpg

I only brought up the teeth because of your swipe at Hulk :) SO I would not call that trolling...

Having said that...

I am not talking about the Unatooth... or whatever... Just the Gums and bottom tooth having a lack of detail. I think it would look killer if they did not paint a straight line for gums.

Like I said I am picking... But those ears are an issue even if you are happy... Luckily that piece went to you since you like it... If I got it, it would drive me crazy and I could not fix those ears like I did Hulks eye brow... Plus I like Hulk's pain apps. :)

I am not talking about the Unatooth... or whatever... Just the Gums and bottom tooth having a lack of detail. I think it would look killer if they did not paint a straight line.

Like I said I am picking... But those ears are an issue weather you are happy or not... Luckily that piece went to you since you like it... If I got it, it would drive me crazy and I could not fix those ears like I did Hulks eye brow... Plus I like his pain apps. :)

Tbh I'm not a huge fan of the ears sticking way out, as in the case of custom E.Sosa portrait. Never liked Wolvie looking that way.

I'm VERY happy, and literally every single collector who's received this statue on two forums is happy with theirs so far. Every single one. I think it's fair to say it's not an issue.

Tbh I'm not a huge fan of the ears sticking way out, as in the case of custom E.Sosa portrait. Never liked Wolvie looking that way.

I'm VERY happy, and literally every single collector who's received this statue on two forums is happy with theirs so far. Every single one. I think it's fair to say it's not an issue.

That's Great... It would be an issue for me... As would the ears... Especially the ears... But I am the opposite of you in that department.

I hate the Sosa custom though.. Looks like a cat.

Ok first I was just having some fun but you are taking it to heart apparently... Storage or No... those are some issues that I thought you of all people would not accept... But if your fine with it then that is AWESOME!

I don't mind you or anyone else trolling for fun. :lol

I don't mind you or anyone else trolling for fun. :lol

tried to delete that because I thought it came across as angry..

I made the mention of the gums after your comment on Hulk.. Not Trolling... If anything you trolled me first :lol ;)
I really thought the ears might have been an issue for you though. Turns out it was not.

I like fun, yes i do. :hi5:

Y4NK33 PL4N3T bad news for you, very bad. :panic:

I zoom in with 1200% and found white pixels on black, into the eye. I mean can be just a reflection
and hope for you, but its still there. still! :dance :wink1:

3qqdzb3w.png

Ya see... If that was a SSC piece he would be all over it complaining about SS QC ;) ;)

tried to delete that because I thought it came across as angry..

I made the mention of the gums after your comment on Hulk.. Not Trolling... If anything you trolled me first :lol ;)
I really thought the ears might have been an issue for you though. Turns out it was not.

I like fun, yes i do. :hi5:

Y4NK33 PL4N3T bad news for you, very bad. :panic:

I zoom in with 1200% and found white pixels on black, into the eye. I mean can be just a reflection
and hope for you, but its still there. still! :dance :wink1:

3qqdzb3w.png

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Ya see... If that was a SSC piece he would be all over it complaining about SS QC ;) ;)

You do know I own more SSC pieces than any others atm right? ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You do know I own more SSC pieces than any others atm right? ;)

You know I was joking right? :)

I was playing on the joke that was played on me :)

Peeps be sensitive nowadays :)

You gotta remember it was not that long ago I was in your corner.. or you were in mine about SSC QC department... It needs to step it up.

Last edited:
You know I was joking right? :) I was playing on the joke that was played on me :)
Peeps be sensitive nowadays :) You gotta remember it was not that long ago I was in your corner.. or you were in mine about SSC QC department... It needs to step it up.

Anytime I respond you call me 'sensitive'. :lol :dunno

Anyhoo, I'm an advocate of stringent QC regardless of manufacturer. Pretty sure nobody wants to wait a year or more for these only to open a box and see a horror show like Iron Patriot. :)

I'm sick of waiting for this. I want it now! Mark said he is waiting to ship my black widow and wolverine together to save on shipping. Has anyone had statues shipped together with him? What was the discount?

Anytime I respond you call me 'sensitive'. :lol :dunno

Anyhoo, I'm an advocate of stringent QC regardless of manufacturer. Pretty sure nobody wants to wait a year or more for these only to open a box and see a horror show like Iron Patriot. :)

Hey if the skirt fits....... ;) ;)

Yeah QC is a must... Especially with that New Spidey on the way next year.

You two get a room :lol... I am also waiting for my first Wolverine

I secured one this week. Can't to get it next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back