XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY Shhh the details are insane. Congrats to those who have this
18068854828_31f86410d1_c.jpg

Just been told by my guy that I am not getting this or Phoenix anymore. :( Seller has decided to make a small fortune on Ebay instead of honoring his deals. At least he came through with Magneto for me.

If anyone has a good deal on this or Phoenix lmk.

Thanks

Just been told by my guy that I am not getting this or Phoenix anymore. :( Seller has decided to make a small fortune on Ebay instead of honoring his deals. At least he came through with Magneto for me.

Thanks

Are you serious? Wow...

Greed always happens. I recall my retailer misteriously being allocated on Mythos pieces (Obi and Boba, who took quite a good value after release).

Thanks

Wow, that is so uncool! Even more so if you already paid a deposit.

who is this guy? He needs to be avoided

Yea, I think we would all like to know. Honor needs to be maintained here.

Thanks

Oh really? That's pretty terrible. Out him so everyone knows not to deal with him anymore...

Well guys the story is a bit complicated. First off I want to thank the board member for the Magneto hook up in the first place! At least the guy came through on the piece I wanted the most.

I put a wanted ad up in the wanted section and a boardie here was able to hooked me up. I paid my deposit immediately. Where the story gets complicated is that his connection was through a store in the US who has been selling Bowen Statues to a Singapore dealer for years. After those years of selling finally the favor sounds like it was being returned the other way. Since I have been dealing through the board member I have never been directly in contact with the Singapore seller so I don't even have a name. I have deposit on Phoenix and Wolverine just to the board member and the board member return those immediately today no questions asked. The US store had 7 on order and was told he will only receive 2 and that goes for every statue from here on. Sounds like the problem is at Singapore side but for all I know the US seller could be getting 7 still and flipping them himself. I will never know. All I know is I'm SOL!

Again if anyone can help out on either please let me know. Thanks

Back