XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine looks sick in that picture. Man I can't wait to get him

Starting to regret passing up on Hawkeye now though :(

What's with the scale!?!?!?

Looking at the size of Capts knee and boot Wolverine looks to be nowhere near the same size?

They aren't supposed to be the same size. Wolverine has always been very short. According to Marvel Wiki Captain America is 6'2" and Wolverine is 5'3". That's almost a foot difference, so he should be 3" shorter. Factor that in with XM's Captain America standing up tall and stepping on top of a high dio piece coupled with Wolverine being crouched on a lower base, and the height difference appears even more exaggerated.

Last edited:
They aren't supposed to be the same size. Wolverine has always been very short. According to Marvel Wiki Captain America is 6'2" and Wolverine is 5'3". That's almost a foot difference, so he should be 3" shorter. Factor that in with XM's Captain America standing up tall and stepping on top of a high dio piece coupled with Wolverine being crouching on a lower base, and the heigh difference appears even more exaggerated.

Exactly! Don't let the movies fool you, Wolvie is supposed to be short.

Damn you Hugh Jackman and your height!

Looking good. This wait is gonna be a long one. Mags being painted up already however is promsing. How would you guys like to see him ship this year? Oh that would be incredible

Looking good. This wait is gonna be a long one. Mags being painted up already however is promsing. How would you guys like to see him ship this year? Oh that would be incredible

I don't need Mag to ship this year because I won't be here to enjoy it during Xmas, I might actually be in Singapore..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't need Mag to ship this year because I won't be here to enjoy it during Xmas, I might actually be in Singapore..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Piss off Kee!!! Why didn't you invite me? Well you better save some cash for September of next year cause that's when I'll be going. We can look at xm statues all day at SGTCC and put Kenny and Mark to shame at night while drinking mass amounts of beer. Kenny thinks he can hang.... I'm betting a six pack and we'll be picking him up off the floor. In his pink pants none the less

Piss off Kee!!! Why didn't you invite me? Well you better save some cash for September of next year cause that's when I'll be going. We can look at xm statues all day at SGTCC and put Kenny and Mark to shame at night while drinking mass amounts of beer. Kenny thinks he can hang.... I'm betting a six pack and we'll be picking him up off the floor. In his pink pants none the less

I can't go to STGCC :( It's first week of school, my wife might let me buy as many statues as I want, but she's not letting me out of nanny duty...

Might is the keyword for Singapore, I am going to Hong Kong to visit family, going to drop off the kids and have a short trip with wife, I want to go to Singapore since I haven't gone in like 20+ years, and I love that city, wife doesn't want to go because she went there a lot for work. We are still working on destination :)

It would be fun to meet some of the Singapore friends indeed, Kenny in his pink short keke...

For real?! Dang, it'll be awesome to meet up with "The Rock" in person! Don't worry, I'll be sure to snap those photos! :D

I can't go to STGCC :( It's first week of school, my wife might let me buy as many statues as I want, but she's not letting me out of nanny duty...

Might is the keyword for Singapore, I am going to Hong Kong to visit family, going to drop off the kids and have a short trip with wife, I want to go to Singapore since I haven't gone in like 20+ years, and I love that city, wife doesn't want to go because she went there a lot for work. We are still working on destination :)

It would be fun to meet some of the Singapore friends indeed, Kenny in his pink short keke...

Awesome bro. I hope you get the chance to stop by and meet the guys. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I'd be super jealous that you got to meet the crew before me but regardless that would be awesome man.

For real?! Dang, it'll be awesome to meet up with "The Rock" in person! Don't worry, I'll be sure to snap those photos! :D

:rotfl

Hilarious bro. Hmmm... We must be friends on FB? Assuming you've seen my picture or something? Far from "The Rock" but I'm defintely not a small guy. Cheers bro. Looking forward to meeting you next year :duff

Freaks party in Singapore, I'll go

Be sweet man. Never been anywhere near Singapore. I hear it's a smaller city but I'm sure we'd get the grand tour via Kenny and Mark. Defintely a cool way to combine hobby and culture together in one vacation

Singapore is super clean city, safe, with plenty of awesome food :yess:

Hilarious bro. Hmmm... We must be friends on FB? Assuming you've seen my picture or something? Far from "The Rock" but I'm defintely not a small guy. Cheers bro. Looking forward to meeting you next year :duff

Be sweet man. Never been anywhere near Singapore. I hear it's a smaller city but I'm sure we'd get the grand tour via Kenny and Mark. Defintely a cool way to combine hobby and culture together in one vacation

Haha I'm Gabriel!

And Asdf is right. The best part about Singapore is the awesome variety of food! :)

Singapore sounds like a cool place to visit one day. Lots of money in Singapore, right? Maybe I'll make it down there one day... haven't been to any of Asia.

Back