XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is why I still haven't signed up yet. I'm terrified I'll never see my family. :lol

Oh I'm still working on you bro. You'll come over to the dark side eventually. It's your destiny

For me Facebook is secondary to the forums but its starting to take up more and more time too. Lol thank god for phone apps

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah right Jedi. I see your incognito posts and likes. Your hooked. It's coming eventually. The FB thirst eventually wins. In the end it always wins

seriously..facebook is indeed the devil lol...

Yes but its the devil that you know

Lol, same here. My girl would spend so much time on Facebook on her phone. I do the same now and she hates it and finally understands all the **** I used to give her, priceless. It takes a ton of time to keep up with forums and Facebook, I have no idea how the mods do it.

She probably hates all the gaming we do in between too bro. It's a wonder as to why she hasn't thrown your ass out on the curb yet :lol

I am divorced about 4 years ago and nowadays I am single:) Doing my sport, working hard and spent the all damn money to the toys:) It's good to be a boy again:))))
By the way I secured my bad ass Wolverine:):yess:

Congrats bro. On the divorce and the XM wolverine statue :wink1:

Oh I'm still working on you bro. You'll come over to the dark side eventually. It's your destiny

Yeah right Jedi. I see your incognito posts and likes. Your hooked. It's coming eventually. The FB thirst eventually wins. In the end it always wins

Yes but its the devil that you know

She probably hates all the gaming we do in between too bro. It's a wonder as to why she hasn't thrown your ass out on the curb yet :lol

Congrats bro. On the divorce and the XM wolverine statue :wink1:
Lol I'm not saying I'm not on FB a lot just saying Im here more

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I am divorced about 4 years ago and nowadays I am single:) Doing my sport, working hard and spent the all damn money to the toys:) It's good to be a boy again:))))
By the way I secured my bad ass Wolverine:):yess:

Grats man, good time to be collecting :)

A taste of her own medicine. :lol

:rotfl indeed

Haha, I know right. She's been dealing with the gaming for years ;)

So this is really bugging me as I'm looking at letting go of my PF. Whats the deal with his claws. Are they gonna make them metal. That's critical on a Wolverine statue. What SS did with the PF claws is incredible. I have never such bright strong metal looking claws before. Everytime I look at these XM pics I see those bent plastic ones. Would be nice to get an update on them since this is already up for PO and sold out. I got mine locked in, just want to see the most important part of a Wolverine statue.

Ok rant done

So this is really bugging me as I'm looking at letting go of my PF. Whats the deal with his claws. Are they gonna make them metal. That's critical on a Wolverine statue. What SS did with the PF claws is incredible. I have never such bright strong metal looking claws before. Everytime I look at these XM pics I see those bent plastic ones. Would be nice to get an update on them since this is already up for PO and sold out. I got mine locked in, just want to see the most important part of a Wolverine statue.

Ok rant done

I thought they already said they will be metal...

I thought they already said they will be metal...

they did say that I'm just surprised it went up for PO and was even displayed at the convention without a nice shiny set of claws. I could rest in peace letting the PF go if I could see a pic of their claws. I'm not doubting XM, I just like to see what I'm getting before I drop 1k and sell a PF that I like very much

they did say that I'm just surprised it went up for PO and was even displayed at the convention without a nice shiny set of claws. I could rest in peace letting the PF go if I could see a pic of their claws. I'm not doubting XM, I just like to see what I'm getting before I drop 1k and sell a PF that I like very much

Considering they knew about MK42 elbow's wrong color for a couple months, and still display it in STGCC, and I saw it's fixed in the production piece. I wouldn't worry too much. XM haven't cut corner on us. Look at the production Mk42 heads comparing to the prototype. Anyways, if you don't have to sell the Wolverine now, why not just wait until you are comfortable. I am keeping it until I have received my XM one before selling mine. Speaking of selling, I need to sell my original SS Cap PF Ex.

Pretty sure XM will stay on top of their game. They are new, don't think they dare cut corners, not for now at least :)

when is this expected to ship? That's one thing this company needs to improve in. By the time this officially goes up for PO, they need to have everything updated and set in place with the specs. They don't even have a pic of the 3rd head on their site.

when is this expected to ship? That's one thing this company needs to improve in. By the time this officially goes up for PO, they need to have everything updated and set in place with the specs. They don't even have a pic of the 3rd head on their site.

Uh, they update it on their site asap: XM Studios

Might want to look into it.

PO already happened a while back and its already sold out

Photos of wolverine from XM.
IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG

Last pic looks like Hulk is touching/smashing the Wolverine's tralala haha

Looks awesome so far!!! He looks good with the others 1/4 statues, shorty as he is in the comics!!! love it!

I still prefer the masked portrait though!

Back