XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unmasked was never an option for me, idc how well it turned out it's going straight into storage for eternity!

Same for me. I prefer much sharper facial features especially the nose for Logan not the rounded features of the unmasked, but you guys know that story.

I'm pretty picky about how I like Wolverine's mask, most interpretations seem to have huge flaring fins. The XM mask looks great to me, though...that'll probably be how I display him most of the time, too.

I'm pretty picky about how I like Wolverine's mask, most interpretations seem to have huge flaring fins. The XM mask looks great to me, though...that'll probably be how I display him most of the time, too.

What?!!! It's not too tall or sitting too high? :lol :lol :lol

Screaming unmasked portrait for me. I kinda see wolverine more as Logan and somehow he's more often unmasked in comicbooks.

Well it be nice if can have custom stand for the extra coh.

I wish all statues with a COH came with a stand for each head. I feel bad putting some of the heads away because they still look awesome but I just choose to use one over the other. I don't know what that would add to the overall cost but it'd be cool to be able to display them.

So are they redoing the other unmasked portrait? I think they only posted 2 pics on their website

I wish all statues with a COH came with a stand for each head. I feel bad putting some of the heads away because they still look awesome but I just choose to use one over the other. I don't know what that would add to the overall cost but it'd be cool to be able to display them.

That would be ideal.

So are they redoing the other unmasked portrait? I think they only posted 2 pics on their website

I believe so.

the unmasked normal head is ugly..they should have offered a screaming mask head instead :)

Ooh that would b cool. Yeah I think unmasked heads are really hard to do. That effort should just b saved for a Logan statue

Not that I could do anything close to what we have seen but the closed mouth portrait is the weakest of all the XM offerings I have seen so far. I do have this on PO. The ripped mask portrait is an awesome idea BTW!!!!!

Back