XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I simply try to compel my fiancé to like statues and once in a while will buy something for her to consider hers in the collection. Like this...

Garfield - Gallery Edition Signature Series Statue Signed By Jim Davis - Garfield Statues
I just bought the same statue :). She also has an interest in Napoleon and to my luck SS released a statue a while back. I managed to source one MIB for her. She was happy and kinda understood me for a minute lol. Then it wore off again . So now Garfield has been called upon [emoji1]

Lol. So true. I'm very upfront about my nerdy-ness. The way I see it, everyone is nerdy about something... Everyone I've been with has known up front about my weird hobbies/obsessions. Sports, comics, movies, etc.

Boys will need their toys

My wife actually likes my collection. I think she just doesn't know if/when it'll be enough and thinks I'll stop getting stuff one day (I won't :lol ). We were watching Big Bang Theory last night and one of the scenes in the comic book store showed a life-size Terminator Endoskeleton skull and she goes "That Terminator head looks really good." I'm taking that as permission to start looking for one.

My wife has no interest in my statue collection but she tolerates it. We only have a 3 bedroom right now though so when my girls get older, either I lose my statue room or it's time to buy a bigger house. :lol

My wife feels the exact same way. The collection doesn't bother her, she just hates the time I spend on the forum. I guess I can't complain when my wife wants to spend time with me.

A bigger house eventually becomes a must if you are in this hobby long enough. I bought a 4 bedroom home with a full sized basement so I'm doing much better when it comes to space.

My wife feels the exact same way. The collection doesn't bother her, she just hates the time I spend on the forum. I guess I can't complain when my wife wants to spend time with me.

A bigger house eventually becomes a must if you are in this hobby long enough. I bought a 4 bedroom home with a full sized basement so I'm doing much better when it comes to space.
Holy Krapatoa! same here, she loves my collection but HATES how much time I spend on the forums. Its come to a point where my friends and family are starting to get annoyed because I'm always on my phone Lol. She's slowly become accustomed to it though. The other day she told me that she's okay with it now :) but I make it a point to hang out with her and not ignore her too Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

We're in the same exact boat bro. Girl actually enjoys this hobby with me. Goes to all the hero movie premiers with me but she absolutely hates when I'm on my phone. I'm on my phone for work. On my phone for the forums and then on my phone for facebook groups. If you guys ever wonder why I'm on so damn late all the time it's because she finally went to sleep :lol

Same here... the statues don't bother her nearly as much as the forums do. Sadly, statues take up much less of my time than talking about statues does!

Statur Collectors Anonymous

tumblr_luniqh5IlL1qcf8n4o1_500.gif

So true... the forums were bad enough. Facebook is the absolute demon himself
For me Facebook is secondary to the forums but its starting to take up more and more time too. Lol thank god for phone apps

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol, same here. My girl would spend so much time on Facebook on her phone. I do the same now and she hates it and finally understands all the **** I used to give her, priceless. It takes a ton of time to keep up with forums and Facebook, I have no idea how the mods do it.

I am divorced about 4 years ago and nowadays I am single:) Doing my sport, working hard and spent the all damn money to the toys:) It's good to be a boy again:))))
By the way I secured my bad ass Wolverine:):yess:

Lol, same here. My girl would spend so much time on Facebook on her phone. I do the same now and she hates it and finally understands all the **** I used to give her, priceless. It takes a ton of time to keep up with forums and Facebook, I have no idea how the mods do it.

A taste of her own medicine. :lol

Back