XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered with coin through Simply Toys. My dealer ran out of coins so I had to go this route. I'll pay an extra S100 to get member pricing from here on out on the ST orders.

Ordered with coin through Simply Toys. My dealer ran out of coins so I had to go this route. I'll pay an extra S100 to get member pricing from here on out on the ST orders.
You only need to do that once. Since spends are cumulative. I was lucky to make the Criteira direct on the first order since cap was in stock. Now I'm working towards the Elite Membership. Cumulative total of S$3000 :)

Wow is that the same if I wait to order it with XM tom

I don't think people who live in the Americas can order on the XM Studios site directly. Best bet would probably be through Simply Toys and add the extra $100 SGD for the member discount. Or you can roll the dice and wait for BBTS or SpecFiction and see how they are priced.

You only need to do that once. Since spends are cumulative. I was lucky to make the Criteira direct on the first order since cap was in stock. Now I'm working towards the Elite Membership. Cumulative total of S$3000 :)

Gotcha. Won't take long to get to Elite pricing...lol

Wow! :thud:

Regarding the regular membership, I thought it was annual from point of purchase of over $300 SGD? Probably a moot point if you are planning on picking up multiple pieces from XM though.

Wonder if I should just order the reg one without coin or wait and see if BBTS get the one with coins

If you couldn't get a coin version on Simply Toys with that much time, you probably won't get it from BBTS if they even offer it.

Wonder if I should just order the reg one without coin or wait and see if BBTS get the one with coins
Don't wait for BBTS IMO. They still don't have Hawkeye up. Just get the regular without the coin. Personally I may sell the coins to get some money back :p. I still get to keep the art prints ;)

go on brodas act fast get your order ............. this is going to sell fast just we anticipated

Back