XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...about 30 min till coins were gone. Whew...glad I work from home and can monitor this stuff. Thanos you're next.

That's my next order. Thanos is a MUST! I would have loved to pick up Wolverine but I have the COM (and love it). There are only so many $$$ to go around and I'm still looking to pick up 5 more X-MEN pieces when XM gets around to them. Congrats on picking up Wolvie. He's going to look awesome in your collection.

Well I just finally ordered the one without coin. Cant believe I missed out on the coin verision. It let me add it so my shopping cart and when i went to sumbit payment said item is no londer avaiable wow

this things happens for anticipated product which is limited with good low edition size. It used to happen with Sideshow.......... those good OLD Days

That's my next order. Thanos is a MUST! I would have loved to pick up Wolverine but I have the COM (and love it). There are only so many $$$ to go around and I'm still looking to pick up 5 more X-MEN pieces when XM gets around to them. Congrats on picking up Wolvie. He's going to look awesome in your collection.

I want Thanos too!

bro u should consider getting Wolverine. coz this whole Xm Xmen line will diorama together. look all the bases. I hope Phoenix will be coming late now i m waiting for Thanos:impatient:

So will the reg version have an ES as well or just the coin version. Im need to this so what the big difference with the coins? Thanks
The Es is the same. There will only be 950 total statues. Some of them will be shipped with the coin. That's the only difference. So relax and enjoy your new acquisition :)

So will the reg version have an ES as well or just the coin version. Im need to this so what the big difference with the coins? Thanks

There is no reg version. There is only 1 version, but half of it come with a silver coin. That's only difference.

I think total Edition Size will be 950 n half from that with Coin. ES is set to 950 for Wolverine including with & without coin

I want Thanos too!

Yeah, Thanos is a BEAST and this will be the only officially licensed version of him in 1/4 scale until SSC decides to get around to him. Gotta be honest, even though I passed on Wolvie, it wasn't an easy choice. XM did a phenomenal job on him.

Wolverine has one ES. Its not like SS were they no the Reg and Ex differently

Damn tapa talk. Just realised this has been answered a few times already :lol

There is no REG or EX with XM. If XM is making 950 Wolvie's, then that's it. Half of the ES will come with coins, the other half won't.

it's just a coin, don't know why so many ppl get excited over it. It doesn't add or take away from the piece.

bro u should consider getting Wolverine. coz this whole Xm Xmen line will diorama together. look all the bases. I hope Phoenix will be coming late now i m waiting for Thanos:impatient:

To be honest, I never really cared for the diorama bases. I don't mind having different bases on my pieces even if the characters belong to the same group. I personally wish that XM would give Phoenix a different base. Phoenix never really encountered Sentinels in the X-Men comics so I would have liked a different base for her. Don't get me wrong, I like the Phoenix statue and I'll be buying it but the base feels forced to me. Either way, my COM is all the yellow and blue costumed Wolvie I need. My next Wolvie purchase from XM will be the brown costumes version. That of course doesn't take away from this Wolverine statue. It looks great.

Back