XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cancelled Red Sonja so I got $400 to put towards XM Wolverine now :)

Did you have to eat the NRD? I'm thinking of canceling the Catwoman EX and just getting the regular later on if she ships December and if Wolverine ships early Q1 in 2015?

Haha look at all the new people wolverine PO day has brought to this thread! Congrats to all my fellow freaks that got in on this badboy. Good to see your all getting your orders secured.

Interesting and fun fact that no one has seemed to mention yet....... Wolverine comes with three portraits yet XMs website only shows two. If one of the portraits has gone missing that could only mean................

I'll let you guys figure it out :wink1:

Haha look at all the new people wolverine PO day has brought to this thread! Congrats to all my fellow freaks that got in on this badboy. Good to see your all getting your orders secured.

Interesting and fun fact that no one has seemed to mention yet....... Wolverine comes with three portraits yet XMs website only shows two. If one of the portraits has gone missing that could only mean................

I know! I know!! We save 10 oz of shipping! :hi5:

:yess:

Obviously I am just kidding!

I noticed that too. I figured I must have missed it somehow. Can't wait to see what we get.

What could that mean? :huh :wink1:

Just the begining 007! The new kids on the block will be busting walls down!

Back