XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I got my PO in... Definitely not waiting around anymore after missing Magneto. 950 es.

I'd love to order this as well but i have too much to buy already. Too much cool stuff and not enough cash. :gah:

I'd love to order this as well but i have too much to buy already. Too much cool stuff and not enough cash. :gah:
I'm in the same boat as you but I figure I'd rather get it now for a small deposit than pay crazy prices later on. Cap is already going for double in the aftermarket and most people haven't even received theirs. I cancelled a couple of items as well to manage.

I'm in the same boat as you but I figure I'd rather get it now for a small deposit than pay crazy prices later on. Cap is already going for double in the aftermarket and most people haven't even received theirs. I cancelled a couple of items as well to manage.

I'm getting Thanos as he was my main aim, but this looks amazing as well. I could probably swing for this but when is it due out?

The official pre-order date is tomorrow. However XM usually send their members an advance email to book one today. I got the email last Thursday for Hawkeye. The only reason I don't order from them direct is their regional restrictions. Having said that I have a back up plan in friends living in their regions just in case.

I figure since I don't own a Wolv statue in my collection, this is the one for yellow and blue. LSF is too pricey, so this will do. I figure SS not gonna make another yellow Wolverine for a long long time. But brown Wolverine, that will be made by SS and XM later.

But brown Wolverine, that will be made by SS and XM later.

Yes, I hope they make a Brown Wolverine next year, or at least announce it. I already have he SS Wolverine, and he's one of my favorite PFs despite the hate he gets. I'm on the Wolverine bandwagon so I'll probably buy any awesome statue of him. What I'd like to see XM do that I doubt SS would is an Old Man Logan 1/4. I think Bowen already has one, but I think XM would blow it out of the water.

Yes, I hope they make a Brown Wolverine next year, or at least announce it. I already have he SS Wolverine, and he's one of my favorite PFs despite the hate he gets. I'm on the Wolverine bandwagon so I'll probably buy any awesome statue of him. What I'd like to see XM do that I doubt SS would is an Old Man Logan 1/4. I think Bowen already has one, but I think XM would blow it out of the water.

I don't think people hate on SS Wolverine as much as it's people who are just not fans of Mix Media.... I don't mind accessories on statues that are Mix Media but I hate it when they use Mix Media on their main outfits... I know a lot of people like it so it's just a matter of personal tastes... I think the digs at SS Wolverine come into play when owners of it say it's superior so then all the Pajama jokes come out :)

Yes, I hope they make a Brown Wolverine next year, or at least announce it. I already have he SS Wolverine, and he's one of my favorite PFs despite the hate he gets.I'm on the Wolverine bandwagon so I'll probably buy any awesome statue of him. What I'd like to see XM do that I doubt SS would is an Old Man Logan 1/4. I think Bowen already has one, but I think XM would blow it out of the water.

Same here, can't get enough fully sculpted Wolverine :D

Back