XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the XM statues are brilliant, the ordering process is hard to understand - seems like lots of people have non-public ways of getting preorders placed. :dunno

While the XM statues are brilliant, the ordering process is hard to understand - seems like lots of people have non-public ways of getting preorders placed. :dunno

Well that is partially due to the fact we are ordering from countries they do not have the licensing to sell to. We are lucky that anyone is willing to help us out to be honest. I do not think it is that hard to get one ordered, I reached out to one of the many board members that have been mentioned and started working with him to get orders placed.

Is anyone actually getting Hawkeye. I made the call to pass on him but did decide on Wolverine

Im getting everything.

1zg3wpx.gif

You know it :hi5:

Fun fact for all XM fans here which I truly think shows how in tune XM is with their fanbase. This is quite an inspirational story imo.

Wolf brother here shows up in an XM thread one day with a digital portrait of Wolverine. Probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen. XM was so impressed they messaged wolf-brother about it. Thinking it was his work. Well even though wolf-brother didn't technically make the portrait he knew who did . Because of this fan interaction our very own wolf-brother made an introduction of XM to the actual digital sculptor himself. Whom just happened to be...... yes you guessed it! A very talented Erick Sosa! Hence the romance began.

Thank you Wolf brother for sharing that portrait with all of us and XM. You personally helped XM take it to another level. For that I am indeed Greatful my friend :hi5:

I know it's not your style to brag. I hope you don't mind me doing it for you:wink1:

Great story James, had no idea. Thanks Wolf!

Plus some others.....:monkey3

Just some huh :lol

Wolf Wolf Wolf... Now I want his signature on the Wolverine :rotfl

I'm not sure what you mean about "non-public". I don't think anyone in here has ever been secretive about how they are placing their orders. If they have, I must be really good at inferring hidden meaning since I (and plenty of others) have figured it out. :dunno

It is not my intention to stir the pot, which is why I said non-public rather than secret. I was referring to some posts where people say that have secured a spot or a preorder already for something that XM has not put up for preorder, without saying from whom or where these orders were placed - which is totally fine. It may be that I just need to pay closer attention to the XM threads.

It is not my intention to stir the pot, which is why I said non-public rather than secret. I was referring to some posts where people say that have secured a spot or a preorder already for something that XM has not put up for preorder, without saying from whom or where these orders were placed - which is totally fine. It may be that I just need to pay closer attention to the XM threads.

I know what you mean..

There're some people on the forum that "allow" you to PRE-pre-ordered a piece or "secure" it before it came up to pre-order.. I don't know how they would do that (if they're friends of the XM staff or are premium members). But the truth is that (I've spoken with the XM's guys) every single store (like Simplytoys) has a X number of pieces of each statue prefixed or assured.

For example, XM does 500 statues of Thanos, so each store has a determinate number of statues for them, could be 5 or 10. This has the inconvenience of coming late to the party on the pre-order day and failing at getting a statue..

But the case is that is impossible that a statue got SOLD OUT even before being up for pre-order...

Last edited:

Well, I know its hard to keep up with these threads (they expand like crazy) but the names have been shared several times, maybe pople got tired of posting the same message every time someone asked, either way things got rough after magneto and the gentleman helping on the forums will probably have their hands pretty full by now...

No problem, and remember STGCC is this weekend and its going to bring a lot of hype, so if your trying to score a piece act fast :chase

Well that is partially due to the fact we are ordering from countries they do not have the licensing to sell to. We are lucky that anyone is willing to help us out to be honest. I do not think it is that hard to get one ordered, I reached out to one of the many board members that have been mentioned and started working with him to get orders placed.

:goodpost::exactly:

Good posting guys. We look out for each other. Thats what I voiced in the Magneto thread. If you want one if these get it early and don't get caught up complaining about the process. Were on the outside here in the US so shift fire and get it done

It's 7:54am Saturday morning in Singapore. Has the SGTCC started, yet?

Back