XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO I mean
MAY is the keyword

Are you implying that the Wolverine po May be this Friday verses it being Hawkeye? That's a big change. Fine with me but I can see it upsetting some due to not having funds ready to get Wolverine who were going by the XM po dates.

i may have jumped the gun a weeeee bit too fast.
they've announced that wolvie will not po earlier.
hawkeye will po a week later.
and wolvie will follow the intended schedule.
my apologies for the confusion.

Is anyone actually getting Hawkeye. I made the call to pass on him but did decide on Wolverine

I really love the hawkeye sculpt as well. I just don't love the character enough to drop 1k on him. Makes me sad

At the XM website, the news page says

"Please note that we will be opening PO for ALL statues DURING the STGCC event for that 2 days. This is an event requirement since we are displaying the statue protoypes, we need to allow STGCC visitors to preorder our statues on display."

I wonder what "ALL" means in this context...

Well ALL would mean whatever they have on display. So presumably, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Thanos, Thor if they unveil it, Antman and.... I think that's it... whatever Magnetos they held for the convention.

Hopefully they don't all sell out there or they only allow a small amount of the inventory available. Would be really crumby if they all got gobbled up at the convention. Then again, also allows board resellers a legit chance to lock in orders for us over here.

Well ALL would mean whatever they have on display. So presumably, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Thanos, Thor if they unveil it, Antman and.... I think that's it... whatever Magnetos they held for the convention.

Hopefully they don't all sell out there or they only allow a small amount of the inventory available. Would be really crumby if they all got gobbled up at the convention. Then again, also allows board resellers a legit chance to lock in orders for us over here.

Dude.... Is almost impossible, chill and don't panic...

At the XM website, the news page says

"Please note that we will be opening PO for ALL statues DURING the STGCC event for that 2 days. This is an event requirement since we are displaying the statue protoypes, we need to allow STGCC visitors to preorder our statues on display."

I wonder what "ALL" means in this context...

I asked that question over on SF. I wonder if that means dealers or retailers can buy in bunches during the event or if it's limited to one per person. Hot items like Thanos and Wolverine have me worried about severely depleted stock or selling out in this scenario. The cap on ES is 999. I'll be watching for the liveleak videos of the scramble to get those remaining Magneto's...lol

Hawkeye po is actually 9/12. He corrected the date.

Last edited:
Back