XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically it's Sosa inspired.... He defintely played his part in this my friend :wink1:

Quoted from the main man himself!...and I don't mean LOBO! :lol

"I did bring the portrait thing up to XM but that wasn't done by me I just have a few pointers."

Quoted from the main man himself!...and I don't mean LOBO! :lol

"I did bring the portrait thing up to XM but that wasn't done by me I just have a few pointers."

You know it :hi5:

Fun fact for all XM fans here which I truly think shows how in tune XM is with their fanbase. This is quite an inspirational story imo.

Wolf brother here shows up in an XM thread one day with a digital portrait of Wolverine. Probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen. XM was so impressed they messaged wolf-brother about it. Thinking it was his work. Well even though wolf-brother didn't technically make the portrait he knew who did . Because of this fan interaction our very own wolf-brother made an introduction of XM to the actual digital sculptor himself. Whom just happened to be...... yes you guessed it! A very talented Erick Sosa! Hence the romance began.

Thank you Wolf brother for sharing that portrait with all of us and XM. You personally helped XM take it to another level. For that I am indeed Greatful my friend :hi5:

I know it's not your style to brag. I hope you don't mind me doing it for you:wink1:

Fun fact for all XM fans here which I truly think shows how in tune XM is with their fanbase. This is quite an inspirational story imo.

Wolf brother here shows up in an XM thread one day with a digital portrait of Wolverine. Probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen. XM was so impressed they messaged wolf-brother about it. Thinking it was his work. Well even though wolf-brother didn't technically make the portrait he knew who did . Because of this fan interaction our very own wolf-brother made an introduction of XM to the actual digital sculptor himself. Whom just happened to be...... yes you guessed it! A very talented Erick Sosa! Hence the romance began.

Thank you Wolf brother for sharing that portrait with all of us and XM. You personally helped XM take it to another level. For that I am indeed Greatful my friend :hi5:

I know it's not your style to brag. I hope you don't mind me doing it for you:wink1:

That is a cool, fun fact Tavegg. This is why I love this board and XM! :clap

That is a great story man, I hope this is one of many to come!

Yeah its a pretty cool story guys. I've hinted at it and so has Mark in previous posts but Noone picked up and Wolf brother being the humble gentleman he is never chirped in either. I thought this was something Wolf brother and XM deserved recognition for. Good to see other freaks in support of such a cool moment that started right here on this board. :hi5:

:horror You outed me. :lol Not a problem my friend James. :007 :wave

The credit goes to the XM team for having the open mindedness and humility to improve. No arrogance in their mix! :hi5: One of the reasons why they have bought a new level of excitement to the collecting community.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!:rotfl

Preorder for Hawkeye has been pushed a week back due to SGTCC. We need a lil more time to put him up on our website for preorder. Sorry for the delay guys! But there will be photos of Hawkeye from the convention so you can see the final base designs and how it looks.

https://www.xm-studios.com/pre-order-schedule-for-upcoming-marvel-statues!.aspx

Back