XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different preferences ...it's what it boils down to. I'd get both statues if XM was coming out with a brown one.

I originally posted my reasoning and source but I don't want to start a panic so I'm gonna stop commenting...but if you want this, contact one of the board distributors ASAP...all I'm gonna say!

I second that. On the weekend I was trying to seal the deal on this one, and it was alot harder than I thought it would be. Eventually I found one, but from my research there is very few out there... I would definitely bet on a Day 1 sellout.

Same. That's the one I remember the most from my childhood. The yellow costume was always the "old" costume in those years :lol

LOL other way around with me :) Yellow costume was from my childhood haha, and i Always watched that old 90s serie back in the day

The more I look at this the more I wish the sentinel eye was in his back hand. That way it would look like he just pulled the eye out. With the eye in the front hand and the angle of the sentinel head it looks odd. For me its a little hard to imagine how the eye ended up in that hand

When and where was it confirmed? I thought they couldn't give out X-Men related news until the Marvel vs Fox battle is settled.

This was confirmed a few months or more back but was put on hold as SS was coming out with a brown one so you will see SS one's first. Whenever the Marvel/Fox battle gets resolved, hopefully soon.

This was confirmed a few months or more back but was put on hold as SS was coming out with a brown one so you will see SS one's first. Whenever the Marvel/Fox battle gets resolved, hopefully soon.

which will be a better statue: xm yellow/blue or SS brown/yellow?

Back