XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so many avenues to acquire XM pieces. If you don't feel confident in dealing with the board members who have been doing us all a huge favor, then wait for BBTS to put it up for preorder. Just don't come here complaining when it sells out in minutes.

There are so many avenues to acquire XM pieces. If you don't feel confident in dealing with the board members who have been doing us all a huge favor, then wait for BBTS to put it up for preorder. Just don't come here complaining when it sells out in minutes.

That outcome is all but inevitable.

So, I'm just curious for anyone who has gotten XM Cap...how much was he total cost shipped to the US? When I put down my deposit for Wolverine, I got a guestimate on shipping and the total cost was approximately $900-1000 shipped. Obviously this isn't set in stone since the actual cost for Wolverine hasn't gone up and neither has the specs for the box so it was just a rough estimate. Does that sound about right? Is Magneto about that much?

So, I'm just curious for anyone who has gotten XM Cap...how much was he total cost shipped to the US? When I put down my deposit for Wolverine, I got a guestimate on shipping and the total cost was approximately $900-1000 shipped. Obviously this isn't set in stone since the actual cost for Wolverine hasn't gone up and neither has the specs for the box so it was just a rough estimate. Does that sound about right? Is Magneto about that much?

Are you talking Singapore dollars?

Better PO him right away, people who purchase Mag will prob get him too

Many people like myself don't feel comfortable paying huge deposits way before all info is officially released, especially paying as a gift through paypal. That in itself is a shoddy business practice for a company. Would be different if these were customs. Apparently secret compass sold their allotment already cause I emailed them a few hours after the info was posted here. If people are going to be taking deposits , I'd rather they be taking them the day pre orders officially go up, not months ahead of time. I just don't agree with that . If I miss out, oh well.

Why? If anything customs are 10 times the risk. With this you have various members all in the same boat, all doing the same thing, all telling you it's fine, posting about it on a public forum. If you contact XM directly they actually tell you to get in contact with the very people you're questioning.

Customs are usually an E-mail flicked to a guy, a deposit , then the hope that it pulls through within a year (usually more).

If you want exclusive hard to get statue's in low numbers you've got to be on the ball, it's as simple as that. Although I don't really agree with XM's business model, it's not really their fault because of licensing.

There are many different price ranges floating around there because we are dealing in a resell, middleman environment. Others have paid what you are quoting.

I've been told shipping for Captain America ranged between $160-250 US and that Hulk was more like $300.

Are you talking Singapore dollars?

No, I'm using US dollars...

There are many different price ranges floating around there because we are dealing in a resell, middleman environment. Others have paid what you are quoting.

Well, I guess I'm wondering if it's supposed to be lower or if the range I'm looking at is fair. I'm going through one of the guys on the board who seems like he's trying to get us US buyers a fair price.

I've been told shipping for Captain America ranged between $160-250 US and that Hulk was more like $300.

Yea, the guestimate I got was somewhere between what Cap was and what Hulk was for shipping. So, the price of Wolverine plus the cost of shipping totaled and approximation of $900-1000 US.

I got my XM Captain America from Speculative Fiction, total price to me after shipping and tax was $811 + $38 import fee from FedEx

I got my XM Captain America from Speculative Fiction, total price to me after shipping and tax was $811 + $38 import fee from FedEx

Did FedEx charge you upon delivery? I'm worried because I got mine from SpecFiction too, but don't know if I'll be home when it's delivered.

Did FedEx charge you upon delivery? I'm worried because I got mine from SpecFiction too, but don't know if I'll be home when it's delivered.

If you have an account with them they can just drop it off and charge your Credit card that you have on file.

If not somebody needs to pay at the door. they will attempt to deliver it a second time the following day if nobody answers the first time. After that you will have to go pick it up at the nearest Fed Ex facility.

FedEx mails you the bill for the import fee later, I didn't get mine until about two weeks after they dropped off my statue... They only bill you if you live in a state that requires a import fee... Unfortunately for me California does..

It varies per statue. I think XM Cap was approximately $750-850 shipped to the US depending on who you got it from. Magneto and Wolverine will prob be a bit more.

My captain was $697 delivered to michigan from simply toys--

Back