XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a few display cases and a conan/black gorilla statue for sale if you need any ;)

fine, I will put in my order, not paying as a gift though, will pony up the extra $5.80 to cover the fee.

You'll still need to do the same on the full amount too. Just in the case you forget.

Exactly. I had someone try to burn me on a high grade copy of IH 181. It was a hassel, but I eventually got my money back because of buyer protection.

and even if I pay the paypal fees to get somewhat covered, it won't be any cheaper than say bbts. bbts had Magneto for $850. If I can at least snag a order through them, I will be safe with 0 NRD's and know that If I have any issues, I can return it for a full refund if needed. Same with secret compass, though, I think they require a small NRD. Back to square one :(

Cap looked great but not as good as magneto or this wolverine IMO. black widow looks solid but again not as good as magneto or wolverine and shes not a big a character. Hulk just looks bad to me. Mark 42 looks ok but again, not great. These next few all look damn good so they are going to sell out fast I think and raising the ES to 900-999 is a no brainer IMO.

Totally agree on all counts...wolverine and Magneto while otherwise looking great also have issues with the unmasked portraits if we are being honest. Portraits are the only thing holding all of these statues back slightly IMO..significantly so with the ones you named as worse. Hopefully Sosa can sort that out for them. If they can pull off the current digital sculpt with Ms Marvel she will look gorgeous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new Magneto unmasked portrait looks awesome.... I will agree that the unmasked Wolverine is a complete miss, but luckily we have a screaming unmasked portrait that looks awesome....

Totally agree on all counts...wolverine and Magneto while otherwise looking great also have issues with the unmasked portraits if we are being honest. Portraits are the only thing holding all of these statues back slightly IMO..significantly so with the ones you named as worse. Hopefully Sosa can sort that out for them. If they can pull off the current digital sculpt with Ms Marvel she will look gorgeous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed Face sculpt needs work on some of there statues.

For the Yellow Wolverine suit, pretty much the only option I would choose to display would be mask on anyways... The black on the whole eyes/ears on the mask make the whole suit IMO. Eric Sosa supposedly working on a head tho like ppl say definitely wouldn't hurt to have as an extra. Cause the one they have for unmasked right now isnt that great like you said.

Oh and BTW, it looks like edition size is going to be 800. At least thats what it says on SpecFics site that has him advertized to go up for preorder on the 19th.

Agreed Face sculpt needs work on some of there statues.

For the Yellow Wolverine suit, pretty much the only option I would choose to display would be mask on anyways... The black on the whole eyes/ears on the mask make the whole suit IMO. Eric Sosa supposedly working on a head tho like ppl say definitely wouldn't hurt to have as an extra. Cause the one they have for unmasked right now isnt that great like you said.

Oh and BTW, it looks like edition size is going to be 800. At least thats what it says on SpecFics site that has him advertized to go up for preorder on the 19th.

I never heard of SpecFics. Do you have a link? I'm having trouble finding them unless it's short for something.

I think that even though these pieces look great, I don't think people are going to be able to flip these easily. The entry point is so high that hopefully people are just buying these for the love of the statue. Xm is really kicking butt.

How is he offering a price shipped when the price isn't even announced?...

Also for those who are sceptical about paying gift, even if you pay normally you'll be well past the 45 days to file a dispute when Wolverine gets released.

How is he offering a price shipped when the price isn't even announced?...

Also for those who are sceptical about paying gift, even if you pay normally you'll be well past the 45 days to file a dispute when Wolverine gets released.

His price is + shipping. So if you pay in full it's USD $900 now + shipping later. If you put down USD $150 now, it's USD $850 + shipping later. Either way, it's going to be way more than SGD $829.99

That's actual different base on country, UK have 180 days. Another country in Spanish mentions 60 days.

His price is + shipping. So if you pay in full it's USD $900 now + shipping later. If you put down USD $150 now, it's USD $850 + shipping later. Either way, it's going to be way more than SGD $829.99

That's actual different base on country, UK have 180 days. Another country in Spanish mentions 60 days.

What? His post specifically says $840 shipped in the US.

Last edited:
What? His post specifically says $840 shipped in the US.

Never mind, I through you were talking about SpecFicition, since you didn't mention who you are talking about and it follow right after post about Spec.

Well it's not hard to make a profit with $840 shipped price if the statue is just about same weight as Cap.

I might have marginal credentials and a laughable post-count, but I'll back the owner of Bmore any given Sunday - I've dealt with him numerous times. I'd say he's honest and legit.

As for price comparisons, I'm guessing that Wolverine is likely to retail slightly higher than Cap. Hence the price disparity.

Back