XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM are definitely on the right track. The only gripe I have is that we have to go through retailers to get them and pay a premium.

I cannot believe Anthony is not not here

g7IsB.gif

oh wait, never mind :lol:lol:lol

Al

I like it now that we've actually seen something other than a computer image. The rage head looks pretty sick too. So far, this is looking to be the best Wolverine out there, even including the LSF, which I had at the top until now. Might be the only XM piece I get unless they do a kick ass Spiderman/Venom.

The unmasked head pushed this from decent to very good. I wasn't interested with the other heads but they've captured him well there. Interested to see how he comes out.

Re: XM Studios Wolverine

can anyone tell me whether or not Sosa was involved with this piece ?...looks like his work (particularly the unmasked head)

btw..love it

Same here! Did Sosa collaborate on the third portrait?

This just went from maybe to probably for me. :slap Really waiting for the Brown Wolvie but this is killer!!

This looks fantastic. I have been looking for a wolverine to fit in with my collection and this might be it but I want to keep them all same scale... DAMMIT

Wow, that's like a bunker buster to your bank account :lol

I figured the Mark 7 would be up soon since we got a painted up reveal this week. :monkey3

Yes, please space them out. Don't want to have to choose, want them both.

I can't see how Spidey is a separate license. When it comes to the movie rights and properties, then I can see that. A classic comic Spidey should fall under the regular Marvel license. Koto released a classic Spidey statue and Bowen released no less than 3 of them within the last year or two. Not to mention SSC's new Spidey COM. I can't see any reason why XM would have a problem releasing a Spidey statue. There may be some sort of timing issue but I would imagine XM will get to Spidey as soon as they can. As we all know, Spidey sells.

I just asked again because I couldn't remember exactly what they said last time I asked. This is my reseller for XM who knows the XM guys well & see's them regularly & this was his reply to Spiderman

"They will probably do so, sir. But maybe not in the next 2 years. They are looking to include that in their next license."

Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Wolverine

I feel like half of all X-Men statues are on Sentinels at this point but this is still very awesome.

Yeah the bases are supposed to match up to make a Dio. Same for the Avenger bases

Not quite what I meant... I said half of all X-Men statues, keyword being all... Kotobukiya, Bowen, SS, etc... among any and all companies. XM at this point is just following along with the Sentinel usage. I know the X-Men have fought them a lot in the comics, especially recently it seems, but destroyed Sentinels are overused in X-Men statues. At this point the statues fight Sentinels more than the actual comic characters have. But clearly I'm exaggerating...not half of all X-Men statues are on Sentinels, but A LOT are (a number of Bowens, Koto Danger Room series, Sideshow Sentinel Series Dios, etc)

But like I said, this statue looks incredible regardless. The Sentinel over usage was just an observation/opinion. This statue is very tempting... I'd love to order it but I think I'll still hold out for an XM Spider-Man and Gambit since I like them better.

Will be my first Wolverine statue. Passed on all the SS version, but this one looks good

Back