XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just asked again because I couldn't remember exactly what they said last time I asked. This is my reseller for XM who knows the XM guys well & see's them regularly & this was his reply to Spiderman

"They will probably do so, sir. But maybe not in the next 2 years. They are looking to include that in their next license."

OK, that makes sense. That just means he's not on XM's list of characters for the 2 year licensing agreement they have with Marvel. I'm sure he was on the list that was submitted, but Marvel didn't allow XM to use him. Could be because SSC is releasing Spidey merch. I believe that's why XM was denied a brown Wolvie as well. I'm certain that when XM renews their license in 2 years, Marvel will allow XM a shot at Spidey.

Damn this modern wolvie blows away the retro yellow SS wolverine. Never liked the fabric and either COH on the SS version. Love both COH faces!

Damn this modern wolvie blows away the retro yellow SS wolverine. Never liked the fabric and either COH on the SS version. Love both COH faces!

Always nice to voice an opinion after the fact and truth is you have that opinion because theyre worth more than retail and you don't want to spend the money to get them........:lol:lol:lol just a guess, could be wrong though. Nothing wrong with the ssc statues of Wolverine imo. This one does look great though and I will most likely be buying it along with Mags.

I think the pajama version Wolverine is good in its own respect and how they tied it together with pajama Sabes with the bases is pretty good also. I like the pajama versions, and this one will complement them beautifully imo.

image-pajwlvcstunion-0-watermark.jpg

:)

Has there been a 3D rendering with color released yet? I may be just as excited of this one as Magneto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really excited for this. I'm actually much more of a mixed-media guy than fully sculpted but when it comes to characters like Wolverine who wear a skin-tight suit then I'm more than cool with fully sculpted statues.

When I bought the Wolverine PF I thought it was ok but I wasn't wowed by it. I think SS could do a much better version now, especially mixed-media wise judging from there Batman & Superman PF's & hopefully we'll see what there got to offer at SDCC (Brown Wolverine)

But what ever happens this is bought. My money is already down on it :rock

This and Magneto would certainly have some presence on a shelf... hmmm...

Back