XM Studios 1/4 Batman Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was confirmed by Bryan over at SF that these won't be comic, game or movie based.... WB told XM to do their own unique and new thing... And that is what they did. In the end this is going be "Batman", but no version we have seen before. So in the end it really is a Detective COMICS license in name only as these will only be roughly based on the characters we know.

It's still DC. That's really all that matters.

Some said this was never going to happen, and it did.

It's still DC. That's really all that matters.

Some said this was never going to happen, and it did.

What people said wasn't going to happen was a DC Comic license... No one could predict this. It was clear by the initial rumors of a DC license a year or two ago that WB was impressed with XMs work, but that the SSC Comic license prevented it. Good on the WB and XM for finding something completely new to try.

Yea, chances are this will be a pass for me but I'll reserve judgement til we see some sculpts. I'm not a fan of the play arts kai unique batman pieces...they looks strange to me. If it's still very faithful to batman and looks badass, I might bite.

Iiiinteresting. Can't wait to see the actual sculpt. There is/will be tons of movie and comic stuff coming out forever...i dont mind unique interpretations as long as they're good. This looks very interesting so far

Well this thread is technically for the line as a whole, somhaving a statue specific thread makes some sense.

Well this thread is technically for the line as a whole, somhaving a statue specific thread makes some sense.

Don´t say this loud. Merge a thread from a new statue with pictures into a thread just talking about a
license makes no sense. I understand it the last time, maybe, but know we have the statue with four
pictures. Maybe new rules for things someone dont like?

Don´t say this loud. Merge a thread from a new statue with pictures into a thread just talking about a
license makes no sense. I understand it the last time, maybe, but know we have the statue with four
pictures. Maybe new rules for things someone dont like?

I totally agree. Why was the other thread removed?? The other one is Batman specific, while this one is regarding the whole Batman line.

Grump just created a new thread with the pics so ill just wait til the threads get merged:lol

Yes, someone is maybe for hope we will just see Batman from this line. I can wait. I wait for Star Wars and DC. I can wait for more DC and THEN the threads will explode. :lol

I totally agree. Why was the other thread removed?? The other one is Batman specific, while this one is regarding the whole Batman line.

That might be my fault for saying this thread existed...sorry guys! :wave You guys are right though, this is labeled a batman line thread while the other was a specific thread for the batman just revealed. Anyway, we can all be geeked for the statue just the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back