XM Studios 1/4 Batman Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. This is gonna be torture. Probably won't be able to secure any of these and I'm sure they'll look great.

Yawnn...couldn't be bothered to hunt down and spend huge cash on these.. I'm sure they will look great though..:)

I wonder if XM will stick to their under 1000 ES rule? Companies that have a DC license generally have to pump out pretty high edition sizes.

Hoping it's DC and not just Batman family. Certainly interested in this line. Most likely they will start with the Trinity, so that will be the first test but I hope they also show characters Sideshow has been neglecting -- Flash, Hawkman/Hawkgirl, etc. US Distribution would make this interesting.

Looks like I will be taking another trip to the flea market. Love XM products.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Nobody cares if you aren't.

Can't wait to see what it looks like. I love my SS PF especially since my Batpits weren't as bad as most people's were right out the box, no alterations. But if it's another great 1/4 Batman statue, then why not.

And hopefully the license means more than regurgitations of Batman, Joker, Harley and Catwoman. Two-Face, Riddler, Penguin, Man Bat, Nightwing, Tim Robin, Damian Robin, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Croc, Bane, Mr. Freeze...give them the attention SS could've given them instead of releasing another variant or iteration of the same characters that have already been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back