XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XMs FB stated she's nearly sold out. I'd jump on an order of your considering sooner then later guys.

Think she is going to be one of the better releases. Alot of people will be disappointed once she sells out and people get her in hand. First batch ships next month

She looks beautiful. What I don't understand is why are her eyes pointing in the same direction. Shouldn't one be looking somewhere else

She looks beautiful. What I don't understand is why are her eyes pointing in the same direction. Shouldn't one be looking somewhere else

Why do you need to look at other women? Am I not good enough for you!

IMG_0400.jpg

Glad I preordered even more now. What I like about XM is that currently they are flexible to majority opinion on a piece...they develop things without being at all autocratic about it....It's refreshing to see that approach to the collector.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha exactly. Im tempted to order emma frost but im not confident they will replicate her face.

:hi5:

I wouldn't mind owning this. Getting one of the board dealers to email me though is tough. Looks like getting Thanos is going to be hard for me. :( :lol

You know, I think if you start out with ordering a BW then ask for a Thanos, might be easier to get a reply back.

Still better then SS :)

Slide1142.jpg

I own the SS one and I have two XM BW on order since there are so many display option, but I think SS is just as beautiful. I am keeping the SS BW as well (not like I am going to have easy time selling her, and I don't feel like losing money on her yet since she does look good).

there was a comment on the other board about the eyebrow being too high...kind of agree with it.

I own the SS one and I have two XM BW on order since there are so many display option, but I think SS is just as beautiful. I am keeping the SS BW as well (not like I am going to have easy time selling her, and I don't feel like losing money on her yet since she does look good).
I agree. Neither of them blows the other away in my opinion. They're two distinctly different styles and both are gorgeous. The only concrete advantage I give to XM's Widow is XM's excellent QC.

Back