XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the lamppost in the background gone? I know there had been some talk of it being removable, but none of the solicits I've seen recently have showed it. I liked that bit.

okay guys, I had almost zero intention of getting this piece. Today I just placed my order for it (comes with the coin). I think that should say something? haha but seriously this piece looks so much better in real life. The other piece XM does seem to translate well in pictures just as they do in real life but for some reason mags and black widow look waay better in real life. Like I said, didn't plan on getting this piece at all, still find myself surprised I jumped on it after seeing it once. I highly recommend ya guys getting it, especially with the multitude of display options and the bust.

So is the lamppost in the background gone? I know there had been some talk of it being removable, but none of the solicits I've seen recently have showed it. I liked that bit.

Theres two bases. One with a lamp post that is rumored to potentially have a light up feature. One without the post at all. Either way you get two options on the base

Lamp will light up for sure. Fully maintainable. Battery, & bulb changeable. Makes a nice bedside lamp, night light, etc

This is for sure a knock out BW. Unfortunately I have to be selective in my acquisitions or I would order this. The Conanza is continuing with the ARH Frazetta line and I will def need to reserve space for my Warrior and especially Destroyer Dio. :yess:

10556861_1427936597427035_1679405976546112069_o.jpg

Haha is she everything you dreamed of? Yes sir. That would be the Art Germ special! Aka known as print coming with statue :wink1:

So hyped right now! That print is awesome! Can't wait for her to get here ...

Back