XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh I don't regret it a ton. I had ordered it, then cancelled, and figured to order. However, I have been looking for Black Cat **** for some time, it was hard not to resist. So I cancelled again. I was going to wait for IHP before pulling the trigger, but I have seen a lot of people ordering multiples. And realistically how many will actually be able to sell? I think many are trying to just buy em to flip, and that could potentially backfire. Has been happening lately with everything i.e electronics, statues, collectibles...etc.

Also I have Catwoman on PO, and I also realized how good SS Widow, Black Cat PF, and Catwoman will look as all being mix media.

You've actually seen that? OR is that what you have read from 1 or 2 people on the forums here? Unless of course you have the telepathic ability to read minds like Professor X.:wink1:

I suppose "ton" seems exaggerated. By the least I have seen 5 confirmed of 2, and one of those actually ordered 3 (granted the third was for a friend). I'd imagine there are more considered not everyone will be on FB, TW, SF, or SSF.

I'm not sure Black Widow will be around much longer as a lot of people were on the fence waiting for the new portrait.. So we might see a lot of people buying her up now that they have seen it.... Wouldn't be surprised to start seeing all the stores selling out of her the next several days....

Just noticed BBTS.com just sold out of her today...

I'm not sure Black Widow will be around much longer as a lot of people were on the fence waiting for the new portrait.. So we might see a lot of people buying her up now that they have seen it.... Wouldn't be surprised to start seeing all the stores selling out of her the next several days....

Just noticed BBTS.com just sold out of her today...

They had been sold out for a while. When I re-ordered her, it was only one available; the one I cancelled. It got picked up again.

Yep if you want an XM statue you can't wait for every update and expect to still get one.

Best course of action is to secure one asap and then enjoy the wait. (If you're interested of course)

With this new and improved head sculpt any that had been unclaimed are going to fly off the virtual shelves.

Its kind of funny how people are surprised she looks good and is on the verge of sellout. XM has some ninja skills

Its kind of funny how people are surprised she looks good and is on the verge of sellout. XM has some ninja skills

Though that may be true.....with 500 ES, I'm still pretty sure this is damn near sell out in every carrier store.

Yep if you want an XM statue you can't wait for every update and expect to still get one.

Best course of action is to secure one asap and then enjoy the wait. (If you're interested of course)

With this new and improved head sculpt any that had been unclaimed are going to fly off the virtual shelves.

You makes plenty of sense.

I'm more of a firm believer of: If it isn't meant to be, well it wasn't.

My loss; another's gain.

Eh I don't regret it a ton. I had ordered it, then cancelled, and figured to order. However, I have been looking for Black Cat **** for some time, it was hard not to resist. So I cancelled again. I was going to wait for IHP before pulling the trigger, but I have seen a lot of people ordering multiples. And realistically how many will actually be able to sell? I think many are trying to just buy em to flip, and that could potentially backfire. Has been happening lately with everything i.e electronics, statues, collectibles...etc.

Also I have Catwoman on PO, and I also realized how good SS Widow, Black Cat PF, and Catwoman will look as all being mix media.

I follow these threads, I ordered 2 myself and I haven't seen anyone else mentioned they ordered 2 BWs... I don't have intention to flip it, since well I might not make my money back anyways. I didn't even want to order 2 to begin with, but I had ordered one from Simply Toys then I started ordering from Mark when Cap was about to ship, in order for all my XM statues to have same edition number I needed to order from Mark, so I ordered a 2nd one knowing that there are so many display options it almost feel like it's 2 different statues. That's how I end up with 2 BW orders. Unless someone is living in Singapore, buying extra BW that cost $800 to flip is really not efficient, you will figure that out when you collect longer. If I am trying to make money with my $800 it would never be order an extra XM BW.

I'm more of a firm believer of: If it isn't meant to be, well it wasn't.

My loss; another's gain.

After I saw pics of the new sculpt early this morning...I went to BBTS and they sold out. Decided to check again a hour or sold later...and lo and behold there was one available. I about broke my mouse trying to place my order as quickly as possible... :lol

Much, much better. I just hated the Anime look of the initial portrait.

I was going to order SS's Black Widow...but after seeing this I decided to pre-order this from BBTS.

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely1.png

I think SS did a wonderful job with their Black Widow. I'm biased to fully sculpted statues. It's my kryptonite per say. I'm probably going to sell my SS EX because I don't have the need for two of this character but alot of people prefer mixed media over the fully sculpted stuff. I personally don't understand it but hey that's a great reason why it's nice to pick and choose I guess.

Why do you need to look at other women? Am I not good enough for you!

View attachment 131332

Wtf? Lol .... I'm glad I sold my rogue even though I really liked the character. This pic reminds me of the one I had. Not to mention psylocke, spiderwoman, and other marvel girls all had major QC issues.
Btw is XM bw already sold out? This would be the second XM statue I missed. I guess I really want wolverine more than the others so far.

i love super spies and heroes that use raw abilities, talents and gadgets than powers

Well why don't you get on the ball and suggest to XM to partake in a Paladin, US Agent, Nick Fury for goodness sake. Falcon?? Hello?:wink1:

Wow Paladin! I think that's the first time I've ever seen anybody recommended him for a statue!

What about a Taskmaster?

Taskmaster is super powered though? Right? I always thought his photographic reflex thing was his super power. Even in the comic world instantaneously absorbing body skills and memorizing combat styles by looking at someone use them isn't achievable by any normal human being.

CBG, Secret Compass and Spec Fiction still have this for now.

Back