XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really felt like I could pass on this one...but damn every time I start looking at the picture and videos previously posted I feel my will breaking...who am I kidding I'll be PO this one when the time comes. :yess:

These are the 2 money shots. Wow

ru6e4y6u.jpg

esesesa8.jpg

Quoting because.

I keep going back and forth with this one. There is something about the pose that I am not too sure about. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe he looks too skinny? But then some other days I look at it again and I want it. Go figure..

This is one that I will pass on. Prefer comic to movie statues but :hi5: to those looking forward to ordering this because it does look great!

I keep going back and forth with this one. There is something about the pose that I am not too sure about. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe he looks too skinny? But then some other days I look at it again and I want it. Go figure..

I get the same feeling, that his legs are too long and skinny.

I get the same feeling, that his legs are too long and skinny.

Those photos don't help because the dark areas of the statue 'roll off' or bleed into the black background. But the video does show them to be quite skinny. The upper arms also. I guess you could argue it's a stylised representation.

I wonder if XM would revisit the sculpt to that extent based on feedback (too skinny)?

Hmmmm. I can't tell for sure from that pic..I need to see better lighting. However, it doesn't matter, I am sure they will be on it.

Before:

uqy6e9e8.jpg

After:

ru6e4y6u.jpg

Where is this foot peg you're referring to?

Edit: Pics won't load for some reason so refer to post #200 for the before photo

Gotcha. That's odd, in the pics posted the toe is flush with that base.

So there was either another change to the peg extending it or it wasn't pushed all the way down in the video.

I really want this and don't mind dropping the cash but I also wish ss would release theirs. Just so I can have all options on the table. Ill drop big money for something superior but I just don't know if ss will do something as good for half the price. I guess thats the x factor in this

Gotcha. That's odd, in the pics posted the toe is flush with that base.

So there was either another change to the peg extending it or it wasn't pushed all the way down in the video.

I don't know Yank the pic you showed is taken from a little above the ground level we can see the top of the base ... I zoomed in and I think I can see the peg here a bit.

1199b39ed95106b4015f4768e1e145bc_zpsf9973ce5.jpg

Back