XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes you're right...PO date. Do XM resellers take deposits or require full payment up front? How about when PO'd direct from XM (in their region)?

Deposits from resellers. Not sure about XM options, never inquired since I can't use them.

Yay photoshop battle LOL...

View attachment 127273

You know I think the neck is fine but rather the upper edge of the chestplate needs to be taller...and the silver 'strut' detail moved up. Then the area just needs a bit of darker detailing similar to the shoulder struts to knock it back some more.

Great idea to have AR options. Maybe the 'white disc' option could be a tube with batteries and an LED...to provide some light up capability.

Wish the XM guys would figure out some lighting. Can't be that difficult compared to the complexity of the rest of the statue...?

:goodpost: and bumping this so hopefully XM can kick the idea around before November :pray:

Pre Order Schedule for upcoming Marvel Statues!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hey peeps, here's advanced schedule of POs going up for upcoming statues. We hope this provides better visibility of when your favorite statues are going up for PO so you can avoid last minute disappointment!

POs are all in 2014 (roughly 2 weeks between each statue)

1) Hawkeye – 5th Sept
2) Wolverine (Yellow) – 19th Sept
3) Antman – 3rd Oct
4) Thanos – 17th Oct
5) Ms Marvel – 31th Oct
6) Thor – 14 Nov
7) Mark 7 – 28th Nov

Keep watching this space - we will try to stick to this schedule as much as we can but some times, we may get orders from above to change certain roll out timing.

sorry guys, had shipments to take care of over the last 2 days, so i lagged behind a little on replies.
will start clearing my backlog soon.

Back