XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the triangle arc reactor more..it may not be movie accurate but it has more details than the circular one..am i alone in thinking like this?

I like the triangle arc reactor more..it may not be movie accurate but it has more details than the circular one..am i alone in thinking like this?

Well it's an insert so Spidey's idea of having two versions would be good.

I like the triangular arc in this statue as it matches the over-the-top design complexity of having everything deployed.

So you guys fixed it to be movie accurate? Input and they listened, nice.

Aw I liked the triangle. I just want a cool Iron Man. Don't really care about movie accuracy, particularly when the rest of their Avengers team has nothing to do with the film.

The reactor will be without the triangle.

XM striving for perfection, how refreshing.

url-1.gif

I also was a fan of the triangle reactor... I'm sure whatever they do will look excellent and to be true to the movie interpretation I guess it had to be done. Understandable. Just really liked that damn triangle!!!!

Arc definitely looks good with some sort of detail. Since there wont be a light up, a few options that you can swap out for the arc would be fine by me!

Same here. I like the triangle in the arc reactor. Gives more detail to it since there's no light up.

So wait... Does everyone prefer the triangle but yankee planet kicked and screamed so much he got his way? I want to add an lol, but if that's the case I am not amused! :)?

Maybe XM knows SurlyJ buys and flips every IM product he gets his hands on so they actively avoid his requests :lol

I believed I also voiced out the triangle, was it correct? Am I to be blamed as well :lol

Back