XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk buster is one of my favorites but the ex portrait stays in the box. Next to the rest of my PFS Starks head looks like a baby sized head with a mustache! Still an amazing statue. Highly underrated SS piece

:lecture Completely agreed James, that Ex has never seen the light of day lol. Very underrated piece, beautifully painted also.

:lecture Completely agreed James, that Ex has never seen the light of day lol. Very underrated piece, beautifully painted also.

You know its funny dude. I literally have the exact same IM statues you mentioned in that post. Mark VI, War Machine, and the stealth comi. I just recently sold the mark VI because of SSs new tease and XMs. Still undecided between those two but anyways great minds think alike :lecture

You know its funny dude. I literally have the exact same IM statues you mentioned in that post. Mark VI, War Machine, and the stealth comi. I just recently sold the mark VI because of SSs new tease and XMs. Still undecided between those two but anyways great minds think alike :lecture

Nice! I'll never sell my Mark VI though, they'll be prying that from my cold, dead hands one day :lol

Nice! I'll never sell my Mark VI though, they'll be prying that from my cold, dead hands one day :lol

Oh it was a painful decision my friend. I may have shed a tear packing him up but I paid top dollar as I missed the chance at retail cost. If I owned him for $550 shipped I'd be pushing his light up feature on right now. It was a beautiful statue

Oh it was a painful decision my friend. I may have shed a tear packing him up but I paid top dollar as I missed the chance at retail cost. If I owned him for $550 shipped I'd be pushing his light up feature on right now. It was a beautiful statue

Mark VI is a sore topic for me, mine had like an 2 inches scratch on his leg, waited for 3 months for replacement batch, got 1 with an inch scratch right on the gold plate on his face. Then it's sorry, no better replacement, credit or refund. I honestly don't believe they don't have anything better than 1 inch scratch on his face. To make matter worse, I cancelled my WM EX PO because I was pissed. In the end, I had to pickup both Mk6 and WM aftermarket.

Damn... The mk VI was $500 retail. Praying the new ironman are cheaper... Haha

They are. $400 I believe. Can't see SS selling IP and MK 42 for that price and then bringing up the cost for the rest of em. If the quality is on par with their predecessors then peeps will be in for a treat. SS did a really good job in the mark vi and war machine. Well SS and legacy effects to be accurate.

They are. $400 I believe. Can't see SS selling IP and MK 42 for that price and then bringing up the cost for the rest of em. If the quality is on par with their predecessors then peeps will be in for a treat. SS did a really good job in the mark vi and war machine. Well SS and legacy effects to be accurate.

That's what I hope. The mk VI was 499.99 at release right? Hopefully these are only 399.99

Mark VI is a sore topic for me, mine had like an 2 inches scratch on his leg, waited for 3 months for replacement batch, got 1 with an inch scratch right on the gold plate on his face. Then it's sorry, no better replacement, credit or refund. I honestly don't believe they don't have anything better than 1 inch scratch on his face. To make matter worse, I cancelled my WM EX PO because I was pissed. In the end, I had to pickup both Mk6 and WM aftermarket.

That sucks dude. We all know how high those secondary market prices got. Yeah I've seen SS pull the "we don't have better replacements" bs with other peeps as well. With Apoc at least I believed them! Haha

Well on a positive note we've got a chance at some new ones from SS and XMs as well. Just hope SS keeps the ES below 4000???? :rotfl

That's what I hope. The mk VI was 499.99 at release right? Hopefully these are only 399.99

It really is a fair deal savage. Those statues were some of the finest IM pieces ever put out. People absolutely went nuts over the IM. It' all comes down to the quality of the product. If SS delivers then your getting a very good deal. If not then I know XM will deliver. Price wise though (as you commonly refer to yourself as a poor bastard :lol) SS is a great option for the money

Plenty plenty of IM to choose and more later on. Can take our sweeet time and just let the companies fight it out who make the better IM for us to pick from =)

Plenty plenty of IM to choose and more later on. Can take our sweeet time and just let the companies fight it out who make the better IM for us to pick from =)

Very True... Right now I'm torn between SS IP & IM 42 vs XM IM Mark 7.... I can get 2 for the same price as 1 XM but the XM pose and base are so original... it's a tough decision..

Very True... Right now I'm torn between SS IP & IM 42 vs XM IM Mark 7.... I can get 2 for the same price as 1 XM but the XM pose and base are so original... it's a tough decision..

I'd wait to see the rest of SS iron man reveals. There's so many coming! Haha

If i had to make the same tough choice as you, I would pick the 2 SS ones.

ES of 4,00000000000000000000 and a fist pumping IP that was never addressed would make that choice easy, it wouldn't be SSC.

With SS, take your sweet time. Will be around for long long time.

I've been thinking about it and I'm probably going to stick with XM Iron Man Mark 7... With SS bumping the ES to 4000 and the unknown QC you get with them I think I rather get the XM one especially if it has a low ES as it will probably sell out quick... I think a full collection of XM statues will be very unique and more rare among collectors down the road.. I shouldn't miss this opportunity..

wait, we know the ES of the SS mark vii already? Or did I miss something. I thought that was just a teaser so far..

Back