XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post a pic of the SS 1/4 concept they did?

Here ya go:

mk7_zpsb47eac76.jpg

Maybe it's just the angle. But the legs and abdominal are starting to look a little skinny and out of proportion.

Think it's just the angle though. NEED MORE PICS!!!!

Something about the faceplate seems off. Like he has a larger forehead.

yeah good spotting. I think forehead in a little long.

And Yeah It's a little skinny. Sideshow version is probably better proportion and I am waiting for that.

Hmm, comparing it to SS Iron Man it does seem XM legs are a bit thin considering the armor thickness around the thickness of his actual leg... They might of goofed on the measurements a little bit.... overall it still looks good..

It's on the skinny side, sure, but it doesn't bother me at all. The elongated forehead bothers me a little.

This thing looks amazing, and i'm betting those picture's don't even do it justice . I'm really excited for this 7, the Mag's and Wolverine. I believe they said Pre-orders for this piece will be in the August/September range.

i think this is yet another grand slam from XM...brilliant

This thing looks amazing, and i'm betting those picture's don't even do it justice . I'm really excited for this 7, the Mag's and Wolverine. I believe they said Pre-orders for this piece will be in the August/September range.

:clap :goodpost: :exactly: I'm ready for a deposit drop on this as well as Magneto, both must haves.

Thank goodness I do not have the space to display an XMen line up b/c XM's Phoenix looks absolutely stunning and Wolverine looks damn awesome.

:clap :goodpost: :exactly: I'm ready for a deposit drop on this as well as Magneto, both must haves.

Thank goodness I do not have the space to display an XMen line up b/c XM's Phoenix looks absolutely stunning and Wolverine looks damn awesome.

How could you pass them up...just get em

I thought the Mark I, VI, and WM maquettes were quite good proportion wise. Heck, I am getting out of the 1/6 IM line because of the 1/4 maquettes. Do you really think the SS pieces are disproportionate?

I like the SSC pieces, I do own the Mark VI and War Machine myself, as well as the Stealth comi and Hulkbuster.

I don't think the suits are disproportional for their scale, but I also don't see how Stark would fit in any of them with the exception of the Hulkbuster. :)

Hulk buster is one of my favorites but the ex portrait stays in the box. Next to the rest of my PFS Starks head looks like a baby sized head with a mustache! Still an amazing statue. Highly underrated SS piece

Back