XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you, like this Figma piece the flames are funny lol but maybe resin sculpted ones could be done more realistically.

02d1b4bf213d299374e0b084dd38f9af.jpg

certainly adds to the dynamism of the pose :exactly: i believe XM Studios will be making a comic Iron Man also so this flame design may very well be featured Eric...get your royalties in now before they steal your idea! :lol

Light-up feature helps to increase the price. It is a feature and you are marketing it with that feature. Maybe it doesn't cost a money when they produced it but they can reflect that feature easily to the price. When they say it has a light up feature, it becomes more delicious in our brains:) It is a marketing trick!

Good points buddy...but after reading many comments from fellow collectors, i don't believe that a majority of them would say that a light up feature isnt such a luxury feature anymore purely because so many are fed up of the lights not working or becoming defective over the years :dunno I hear what your saying but i still don't think its used as an extra reason to boost the sales price up

Good post Andy :hi5:

This will continue to get better and better, as it was pretty clear it was unfinished.

So glad XM is taking the time to do an accurate chest rt, that was a pet peeve of mine with other IM pieces at this scale that opted not to do it. Big thank you to XM and the guys here communicating to them for the fans! :clap

They've detailed the shoulders both on top as well as the armpit intricacies too :)

this will come with 2 bases? It will be hard to justify a premium given SS recent announcements.

this will come with 2 bases? It will be hard to justify a premium given SS recent announcements.

just the one base buddy which you can either stand up on its side when opting for the flight pose or stand the base down flat when posed with his feet on the ground :)

Simply Awesome!!!!

Hard to resist this peice... hopefully SS's will come soon so I can compare.

I can't stop looking at the pics of this thing. What a beautiful piece. Does anyone know if XM is working on a Spiderman?

This piece is a beauty! I too cannot stop looking at it.

So apparently, word is the pole/peg will be shortened so that the foot will be flushed with the base when this is in flight pose. So, that will put to rest any concerns about a gawdy pole/peg hindering your viewing pleasures.

One other thing I think would be a slight improvement would be a change to his hand(s), or maybe include swap out(s).
I'd change the right hand and make it open, as the right arm is extended and his head is looking that way, it would be perfect for a repulsor blast from that hand.
Having the open hand facing away from Iron Man and toward a potential target just makes sense to me.
The left hand could be left alone, or clenched in a fist.

What do you guys think?

Omg, how could you forget the most important female x-men? :fireworksJUBILEE:fireworks

Rofl

Ah ****! Totally forgot...maybe if she got some love in the X films....bastards :lol

Yup definitely would grab Jubilee as well.

I feel so dirty for forgetting...

As for anyone talking about taking credit for the flame repulsor blast, just saying I said it a while back :wink1:

Back