XM Predator by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via FB

FB_IMG_1504873668748.jpg
FB_IMG_1504873665139.jpg
FB_IMG_1504873659436.jpg
FB_IMG_1504873654605.jpg

Last edited:
I think this would look better if the base was very dark brown/black wet rotted wood look.
Painted up I'm not wowed by this the way I thought I'd be, the legs look blistered and the dreds are connected sideways

Not worth the money for a predator that wasn't in a movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Everything looks amazing except for the dreads which somehow make him look like Krusty the Clown...Maybe they need to flow downwards more. But the detail overall is just sick.

It seems to me that the XM folks didn't set his dreads up properly...looks at this pic where it looks perfect, and notice how low they are hanging on his chest armor:

18077440_1020892502292zs0d.jpg

I think this would look better if the base was very dark brown/black wet rotted wood look.
Painted up I'm not wowed by this the way I thought I'd be, the legs look blistered and the dreds are connected sideways

Paints on base not finished.

I don't collect 1/3. I don't collect Preds. Yet I can't stop thinking about buying it.

I'll collect anything, but havent gotten anything Pred related before as nothing has tempted me. I'd rather not get into a larger scale. Love the fact it's not movie realted with Narins name attached to it, detail and paint (on this one anyway) is incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9aHpD1Y8kg
Just watching this video, the base is being repainted which is good.
The head needs a total redo. There should be around 64 dreads in a Predator head, including the smaller ones at the sides and this has no smaller dreds and at a guess doesn't even have 30 dreds total. This leaves big gaps in the head. The dreds insert individually so they are probably poseable to some degree, but they need to be cut at an angle to sit differently and the insert angle needs to be changed in the head.
I'm nit picking a bit, it's a nice predator statue but when I'm looking at over 2.5k shipped I want it spot on.

who charges over a 50% deposit? Pretty dumb. Anyways, I'm out when you add in the middlemen + ~$300-600 in shipping. If I could get it at $2k shipped somewhere, I'd be willing. Not sure that's gonna happen, and I wouldn't be willing to put down a deposit that big on it.

I had to do it man. It's too amazing lol.

Back