XM Predator by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - I may be out
eusa_think.gif

Don't know anyone reliable to act as an intermediary, and paying for shipping TWICE just doesn't sit right with me.

Haven't picked up Narin's "Aboriginal" yet, so maybe I'll get that instead :dunno

Retail. There are some legit sellers in the FB group that sell at retail who don't overcharge for shipping.

I'm not on fb, don't really want to be either. So the middleman is something i can't get around. I may see if a shipping acct # is provided, hopefully shipping should be drastically reduced.

Retail. There are some legit sellers in the FB group that sell at retail who don't overcharge for shipping.

Unfortunately (?) I don't do the Facebook thing.

Do those folks who re-sell at retail (I.E. their cost) do this just out of the kindness of their heart? - that's pretty unusual (and admirable) in this day-and-age!

Do those folks who re-sell at retail (I.E. their cost) do this just out of the kindness of their heart? - that's pretty unusual (and admirable) in this day-and-age!

I'm confident they are getting them below cost considering the amount of inventory they go through.

So MTO is like sideshow open edition now? Or are they just having an order window and setting edition size off that?

Also the longer it's in production and more time for cons goes by just means a larger ES or towards the cap faster (i.e. Hulkbuster hitting 999). Since its not an exclusive it'll have standard allocations:

10% for online
10% for walk-in retail
30% for cons/events
50% for distributors

Prestige members get a 10% discount. To become a prestige member you have to register 4 XM statues on their website. Of course you also have to live in one of their countries they sell to. That is how resellers are able to offer them at retail.

Prestige members get a 10% discount. To become a prestige member you have to register 4 XM statues on their website. Of course you also have to live in one of their countries they sell to. That is how resellers are able to offer them at retail.

Thanks
thumb2.gif

This all gets pretty confusing when you're new to XM purchasing (like I am).

Back