XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VADER is announced at 2200SDG and as a set of 3 statues... wonder why? And if you can order Vader alone

I want a pic of Vader :) Someone will pay the guard off and get some pics! People will do anything for extra money these days.

Don't be stupid. It doesn't work like that where we come from.
Please refrain from making such thoughtless and classless remarks in future.

So Fett is SGD990 which is $700 US. Looking forward to some pics of the prototype as opposed to what's out there now.

has to be vader out there... because the PO will be also over the weekend as far as I heard

All th boba fett statues released so far from ht, SS, attakus have all been excellent.

This piece is good too but there is no way I am paying 2-3x the regular pf price for it, since I am already very happy with my existing boba fett statues.

Guys I went to STGCC2015 today, Boba, Luke Skywalker and Vader trio. I'm sorry guys, this Boba knocks any other Boba I've seen out of the park. I thought Sideshow's one was great. This one is godly. I'm lost for words really, and I wished I had pictures to back me up, but due to licensing issues those will have to wait.

I will admit this openly, I need to sell to buy. Haven't got a job and still in school, so money doesn't come by easy. And I would fully admit that I ordered this from the XM desk to capitalize on the SWVII hype. I ordered Boba before I saw the prototype on display. Call me a flipper, but I know what's practical for me and what's not. And all I can say after seeing the prototype is this: I will do whatever it takes to keep this statue in my collection. Because he deserves it. And I ****ing love it.

Guys I went to STGCC2015 today, Boba, Luke Skywalker and Vader trio. I'm sorry guys, this Boba knocks any other Boba I've seen out of the park. I thought Sideshow's one was great. This one is godly. I'm lost for words really, and I wished I had pictures to back me up, but due to licensing issues those will have to wait.

I will admit this openly, I need to sell to buy. Haven't got a job and still in school, so money doesn't come by easy. And I would fully admit that I ordered this from the XM desk to capitalize on the SWVII hype. I ordered Boba before I saw the prototype on display. Call me a flipper, but I know what's practical for me and what's not. And all I can say after seeing the prototype is this: I will do whatever it takes to keep this statue in my collection. Because he deserves it. And I ****ing love it.

Thank you for sharing your experience and your feedback. Was the prototype fully painted? The reason I ask is because I've been seeing some video's of other statues at SGTCC 2015, and most of them are unpainted. And I know you're praising the XM Boba Fett, but in comparison to XM's Marvel statues, would you say this one also gives that comic look & feel, or unlike the Marvel ones, it looks more realistic?

P.S. Any news on when the reveal and/or the PO will be (Singapore time)?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for sharing your experience and your feedback. Was the prototype fully painted? The reason I ask is because I've been seeing some video's of other statues at SGTCC 2015, and most of them are unpainted. And I know you're praising the XM Boba Fett, but in comparison to XM's Marvel statues, would you say this one also gives that comic look & feel, or unlike the Marvel ones, it looks more realistic?

Thanks in advance.

Prototype was unpainted. However if the details on it like the dirt and scratches that were fully sculpted are any indication. This one will be far from cartoony.
This blows the SS one out of the water.
PO has already started.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, as entrari pointed out, these are currently still unpainted and still pending approval from licensing parties (I'm guessing Disney in this case). We weren't allowed to take photos for the Star Wars statues, but they look absolutely gorgeous. I don't follow SW Comics, so it's difficult for me to say whether Boba retains any likeliness to the ones shown in the comics. I would say it leans more towards the comic book side as compared to Sideshow's one (which is supposedly based off the OT). I do like it very much though, I think XM did a fantastic job on this one.

Pre-orders have started for those going for STGCC. The event is spread over 2 days though, so if you're in Singapore I'd recommend you snap that up quickly. I don't believe any PO date has been announced yet for online sales.

I too saw bobafett lets just say he is huge and detailed and epic enough that my wife double checked to ensure we will PO that piece

Prototype was unpainted. However if the details on it like the dirt and scratches that were fully sculpted are any indication. This one will be far from cartoony.
This blows the SS one out of the water.
PO has already started.

I too saw bobafett lets just say he is huge and detailed and epic enough that my wife double checked to ensure we will PO that piece

Wow! This is godly as one said and blows away the others. The height, details and action pose is insanely cool! I must own this bad boy!

I dont know what so many are seeing. Its cartoonish and dont look like Star Wars Boba from the movies .. its a good Version, but its not Star Wars to me.

I dunno man its probably the sculptors using their imagination and doing something different with the character. If that doesn't look like boba fett then who does it look like?

Back