XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the SS ESB Fett looks amazing and I can't wait to have it on my shelf. That being said, I also own the XM Cap and everything (paint apps, pose, sculpt, portraits, switch-out pieces) about that statue is great. I will have to get the XM piece as well. I'm hoping they show some of the switch-out pieces for Fett soon as I'm sure they'll be good as well.

XM is what I wanted in SS that I could not have. Look at the amazing details, and poses. Now time for me to sell off my SS vader to wait for the XM version. I already know I will want it way more than any SS vaders at this point even without seeing it. That tells us all XM is doing something right.

I don't know, the SS one looks a bit to clean, not feeling the base or the bright orange armor on his knees... Although XM still needs to tweak theirs a bit here and there, which I'm sure they will do..

Boba%20Fett%20Comparison.jpg

I don't know, the SS one looks a bit to clean, not feeling the base or the bright orange armor on his knees... Although XM still needs to tweak theirs a bit here and there, which I'm sure they will do..

Boba%20Fett%20Comparison.jpg

Great comparison pics! Wait until the action vader comes out. This boba will match to be a set. I love the XM much better because of the fully sculpted and the cape. Pose is much more agressive looking. Base is more details. The visor on the XM looks to have a reflection cool!

im still with the Sideshow on this one...

besides helmet.. the XM is something wrong.. I believe the visor to up

SS armor piece colors seem alright to me... If anything the XM needs to be more orange and less pale yellow.
Lighting also likely a factor for both.
image.jpg

Sideshow (and HT 1/4) Fett for me all the way. Not interested in the cartoony XM but hey Fett originated as a cartoon so congrats to all who will be getting this. :duff

Well, that's good, because it seems there's a number of things that need to be worked on before this is finalized. Wondering how much will actually change though.

They all look great to me. Probably because Boba Fett is just a damn cool character. XM's is definitely the most unique one but you can't go wrong with any of those.

im still with the Sideshow on this one...

besides helmet.. the XM is something wrong.. I believe the visor to up

+1

Also, with that pose, shouldn't the gap between his chest piece and the neck/shoulder piece have less gap Maybe have the pieces overlap a bit?

The ss mythos line are all great but I wanted 1/4 or pass. Love the fully sculpted and better details on those 1/5 ss SW. If those was 1/4 I would buy the boba, maul, vader and obi wan.

As said before the XM is just a digital rendering, we haven't even seen the 3d model yet. As for SS Boba Fett's, I would say the Mytho's version has a ton more character to it then the PF version... Plus the PF IMO looks more like a figure like the Hot Toy version then a statue...

The detail on the Mytho's version is pretty awesome... I'll never get rid of mine...

As said before the XM is just a digital rendering, we haven't even seen the 3d model yet. As for SS Boba Fett's, I would say the Mytho's version has a ton more character to it then the PF version... Plus the PF IMO looks more like a figure like the Hot Toy version then a statue...

The detail on the Mytho's version is pretty awesome... I'll never get rid of mine...

:goodpost:

I'll be at STGCC, will try to take a few pics if it's not too crowded. I read that they're gonna be showing Boba there. Hopefully with some others.

Newb question tho (cos even tho it's been held in my country all these years, I've not gone for one yet), do they accept pre-orders at the convention itself?

I wonder how many guys here will be at stgcc? Me and a couple of friends are planning on going. We should have a mini freaks get together.

I wonder how many guys here will be at stgcc? Me and a couple of friends are planning on going. We should have a mini freaks get together.

I want a pic of Vader :) Someone will pay the guard off and get some pics! People will do anything for extra money these days.

Back